This Is An S.O.S.

Movies.

I walked to school, and waited for Crea with one of her friends. We walked around the whole school, looking for her. When she got to school, she didn't even try to look for me.

It sucks to be me right now. If Rebecca leaves, its going to suck Crea hangs out with me, then leaves to find Sofia. She comes back just to get her backpack. I almost always end up hanging out with Maria. She's the most bearable friend.

Travis came, and Crea's friend wouldn't let go of him. She was really cold. It was about 50 degrees today.(shut up, we're Califorians, we're used to 90 degrees)

Megan was asking Travis to go see a movie with her. She asked the specific question of "Who's picking you up today?" I knew now that his parents are divorced. I also found out that he actually listens to music. Travis actually has an iPod. A video one.

I think I like the guy from my art class who looks like Zack. I think its just because he reminds me of him. In art, he asked me "what if we don't know thw answers to all of this?"

I replied "we're watching a movie and you take notes." He's in beginner art, and I'm in advanced. I didn't have to do the video notes. There aren't enough advanced art kids to be in their own class.

Yesterday, I saw Chris(zack look alike) at Starbucks. Yeahh.

After school, I waited with Hannah and Lorna for someone. Lorna didn't like Chris, he sits next to her, and when she's looking at the teacher, he's in the way.

At the bottom of the hill, Travis was waiting. I guess he could go to the movies. I wish I could go, but I'm only Megan's backup friend. When everyone gets to school, I'm invisible to her. Oh, and they were seeing Cloverfield. It sound kind of stupid to me.

On the big dirt thing, I got them to stop so I could wait for Megan. I was looking for about two minutes and she didn't come. I looked back after we started walking, and they were coming up onto the big dirt thing.(you know what? I'm going to take pics of this stuff so you peeps know what I'm talking about.)

They passed us and I noticed something different. I haven't seen Travis and Jessica hug or kiss since the last day of school, before break.