This Is An S.O.S.

Rain.

I got to school at seven in the morning. About two hours before school starts. The clouds hung low and it was unusually cold. That meant it was going to rain.

Crea and I hung out, talking for a while, then Rebecca started texting that she would be at school soon. We talked about random stuff, waiting for Rebecca to come. She didn't come for another 20 minutes.

When you live in California, a rainy day sucks. People don't really drive that good, but they drive worse in the rain.

Megan came, and wanted us to come to the courts. We refused, I didn't want to and Crea was cold. Megan came into the MPR where we were and talked with us. Brittany and Jennifer came. As soon as Brittany saw Megan, she burst into tears. I really don't like to deal with crying people.

Jennifer told me that her boyfriend ditched her to go to the mall. What a big liar.

Rebecca and I were going to my history class to hang out. Just as the teacher was leaving.

On this thing, I found a penny. It was stuck on. I stood on the thing and started kicking at it.

I suggested going to my art class. It just happens that my teacher was walking by when I said that. A teacher started yelling at me when Travis walked by. She didn't like that I was on the thing I was on.

At brunch, me, Hannah, and Sofia were standing in the popular hang out place. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Travis peeling a banana.

"Hey, Travis is eating a banana." I whispered. Sofia looked at him and started laughing. Hannah took a bot, but laughed too.

Travis' legs look normal now. His calves are normal size, and the woolyness guys get in their legs is actually normal. Before, he would be really wooly around his ankles, and it would look funny.

At lunch, I saw the Zack guy and started flipping out. I didn't want Frank to hear because then he'd get mad, he likes me.

I was trying to show hannah the Zack guy from a distance. She thought I was talking about these short guys that were right by him.

We went to cooking class to get my yearbook. The bad thing was, she couldn't find it, and if I got it back, it would be during science.

In gym, I had to tell Sam about him. Frank overheard us and knew who I was talking about.

We got freeplay in the gym since it's supposed to rain all week. I sat against the wall talking with Sam and this other girl who's Armenian. I don't remember her name.

Travis got up, and I thought he was going to sit with me, Sam, and her friend. As he got to us, he made a sharp turn and went to Jake.
♠ ♠ ♠
I most likely won't get those pics until next week.
Its raining.

Blechh.