This Is An S.O.S.

First Day Back at School

As I stepped foot on the blacktop, my eyes welled up, I held them back and said "Take it like a man."

Before I got to the racketball court that we hang out at in the morning, I turned up my ipod really loud. I played catch with myself because no one was here.

Frank started to come, so I told Megan that I wanted her to tell Frank to leave me alone. She did, but he stayed with us. I left to my court, and when Maria came I walked around with her. I told her why I was being emo and whatnot. We went to the student store and bought food.

I saw Sofia hanging out with popular people and freaked out. Our whole group was being torn apart. Crea and Sofia were becoming preps, Frank was stalking me, and Maria was hanging out with Georgina.

When Travis got here, I hade to face the truth. He just couldn't wait to make out with Jessica. I looked away, since that's all I could do. All morning, all they did was have their arms wrapped around each other.

In science we did a lab. I noticed that they only acted like they were going out while they weren't in class. Otherwise, they were just friends.

I was working with Jackie on the lab, and we were bickering over something. I really don't remember what. "No!" I yelled.

"Yes!" Travis yelled at me.

"You don't even know what we're talking about!..... I don't even know what we're talking about." I said.

Later, we were drawing and coloring the flames, and I needed a brown. "Anyone got a brown?" I asked.

"No" Travis answered. I looked around him, and in his hand. He had a brown, he was using it.

"That's a lie."

"I know." Someone threw a brown at me. "Thanks..... Whoever threw that."

At lunch, Maria and this other girl came with me to the court. I thought orienting myself around Travis would help me get over him.

Jake got them to start making out, so I went and sat with Maria. I listened to my ipod to drown everything out. The sadness came back. I thought of Bella Swan, but not as bad when Edward left her, but my Edward was still here.

After school, I just wanted to murder Travis for some reason. I waited for him. After sitting there for a while and waiting, Tyler came. I walked with him.

"I wanna hurt someone." I said.

"Who? It better not be me." He said.

"No, but you know who. He's in your weight traning class."

"I still don't know who."

"Travis."

"You mean the tall one with the nice hair?" I started to laugh.

"He's about as tall as me" I said " I don't know about the nice hair though. I suppose it's nice though."

"He hangs out with this nerdy kid?"

"Yeahh, that's him."