This Is An S.O.S.

"I once had a dream..."

Crea told me to tell Megan that her and Travis had Prep. That maked Crea kind of retarded because they've been going to Prep all year, so what's the difference? They go almost every day.

I was freezing because I left my jacket at Rebecca's house over the weekend.

While playing with Megan, she said something that reminded me of a video on youtube. I started acting it out.

(I say it all, but blue is Adam, and green is Fred)

"Heyy, I love you
hey, hey, hey
and he loves you too
hey, hey, hey
come.... Hang out with me... Muah.
you look good today. There is nothing wrong about you. Where'd you get the smiile? Mmmhmmmm. Hey, hey, hey
is this creepy now?......... Good."

"What was that?" megan asked.

"It was me acting like Adam and Fred. Last week, did I see Travis with an iPod?" Megan nodded.

"I never saw him as the type to listen to music."

"Me either."

"What's he listen to?"

"I saw Black Eyed Peas." I sort of like the Black Eyed Peas. They're not the best, but okay.

Maria came, and just kind of stood and talked. I stopped playing to read this fanfiction that I've been reading since I first heard about it. "Why are you reading that?"

"I'm reading it because I've been reading it since sunday and still haven't finished. The chapters are really long, and it's about Ray." I told Maria.

"Ew. It it one of those gay ones?" she asked.

"No, those I don't read anymore. They start out all good, then they meet and start doing it every chapter."

"You read one before?" she asked in astonishment.

"Yeah, I don't really like them much though."

We walked to the library to watch Crea in Prep. I really wanted to go to see the hot guy from my art class. I saw him go in there.

Inside, Crea heard us come in and waved hi to us from her chair. Travis was sitting by her, in the computer in front of hers. We left with Crea. I went to Mr. Schulman's room while Maria and her went to get a cookie.

Rebecca showed my history teacher a video (it's a wonder he let her) on her phone. It's from Coupling, when they do the spiderman dance.

Travis and his more popular friends came in. His more popular friends weren't that popular, but that ran around in Hollister crap, flipping out about their hair.

While measuring more crap for science, I overheard Travis and Jessica talking about dreams they had. "There was a bouncy in my yard, and your dad came and started yelling at you" jessica said.

At lunch, I visited Travis and them(when I took the pics, they're really bad because my camera doesn't have zoom) I chased this guy for Megan. Also, I found out Jessica and Travis were still going out. Last friday, I saw them talking quietly.to each other, then they hugged.they may have broken up and gotten back together.

After school, Jake rammed into me on purpose. I shoved him pretty hard away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have some pictures. It's late right now and my computer's slow, so I'll put them on my profile tomorrow. Some time between this week and next week, I'll put them in their own chapter. Or I'll get some better ones.