This Is An S.O.S.

gay man.

On the street, I saw Travis in his car. He was leaving. I texted Megan and Crea that I saw Travis coming.

When I got there, Megan and Crea were on their way to meet me. "Where's Travis?" megan asked me.

"I don't know. I saw him leave his house, then on the hill I didn't see him anymore."

"Lets go to the courts." Megan suggested.

"I'm gonna go to the library." Crea said.

We walked to the courts slowly. The wind blew, making us freeze. At the courts, we stood for a bit, then left.

Drew was walking in as we left. By Ms. Egleston's class, I said something about Jessica. "Oh, Travis and Jessica aren't going out anymore. He told her politely and she walked away."

"Hm. That's wierd." I said, remembering the other day when they were hugging and wouldn't let go of each other.

Later, I went to find Crea. In the library. I saw Travis standing, looking for books. Rebecca yelled at me. She was with Crea, and they were doing homework.

Back in Rebecca and Crea's english class, I told Megan and Drew that I saw Travis. She told me to go get him.

I walked to the lunch tables and turned around to scour the crowd of people to find that nice hair. He was standing across from the candy store, staring at it.

I walked up behind him and said "Megan told me to tell you that her and Drew are in Ms. Egleston's room."

"Where's that?" he asked.

"That way." I poined towards Ms. Egleston's room.

"I don't know where that is!" he yelled.

I walked back to the classroom. "He didn't follow me." I told them. They went back to talking. Kirsten came in and shared her sugar babies with everyone.

I felt kind of bad for ditching Travis like that. I ran out to find him walking through the quad with Jake. "Hey, they told me to tell you to follow me."

"Forget them." He said. I started walking faster back to the class. About halfway across, I started running.

"Hey, Alex." Someone said as my key dropped out of my pocket. I turned around, not sure of who it was. There was this girl who I don't know well. She said hi to me. I waved at her and picked up my key, wincing in pain. I started running again, hearing my name being yelled. I turned my head to see that it wasn't just Travis and Jake. I noticed Kathy and a few other people.

I ran into the classroom and got everyone to hide. I flipped over the seat I was in, Megan and Drew hid. Megan kept watching them outside the room. They walked by the other window, towards Mr. Rippe's room. Jacob looked through the window though and got them to come in.

Jake took my Spongebob key and wouldn't give it back. He passed it to Travis. I held out my hand. He held out his hand, the one without the key. "Five bucks."

"I don't have five bucks.I have ten." I whispered the last part. I turned around to Jacob sitting in my seat. I felt that he was using me so I turned back around to see Travis passing the key back to Jake. I held Jake down and accidentally broke the keychain off of it.

"Look what you did." He said and gave me the key. Rebecca and Crea came in. About a minute later, everyone else left. I don't know, but I don't think they like Rebecca. They always leave when she comes in. I've been with Crea, and they didn't leave. I think it happened when she started singing. She's not a very good singer.

The bell rang, and I went to history. Travis and a few other people were standing in front of the class. I ran in.

At brunch, we hung out in history. Travis and all his friends didn't come except Megan. When the bell rang, I went across the core, into my math class. Travis and Jake were leaving.

In gym, we got to do free play. Me and Sam went to the courts to play kickball in hopes of Travis joining us. He didn't join, so we went to where he was. He was with about 7 girls, and one other guy.

"He's an albino orangutan!" Sam joined in the discussion about Katherine Waki's new boyfriend. He has a pink face, orange hair, and a white everything else.

Travis jumped back "did you do it with him!?" she shook her head while he walked back "oh, okay. Good."
"What magazine are you in?" Jeneva asked Travis while he was doing these poses and trying to make a sexy face.

"Playgirl." Was his answer. He started to lisp and act gay. Brittany and Jeneva took one arm each and tried to get him to hug guys.

"Leave the poor guy alone!" I yelled "maybe he doesn't wanna be gay right now!"

Later, I told Jeneva about what happened at Best Buy last night. "I was at Best Buy last night, and one of the tv's had Michael Jackson. He did the nut grab twice in a row."

"Like Travis?" jeneva asked.

"Huh?"

"Travis! Do Michael Jackson." He turned around fast, and did the nut grab. I don't know how they do that. My little brother can do it. I think its a guy thing.

I did the mime 'leaning against a table' thing. Travis copied me "You can't do that! I'm doing it!" I yelled. He stopped, but did it two more times before class ended.

While talking, I looked over at my science teacher just to notice Travis looking at me. I saw his eyes avert to something else.

A bunch of people got sent to the office. Me, Travis, and Jackie were the forst ones to leave. I walked out, then Jackie stumbled out. I started giggling.

"My phone vibrated." She giggled.

"What was that!?" Travis asked.

"My phone. It vibrated."

"I keep mine on silent because it vibrates loud" I said.

"Oooooooohhh. You're in trouble" the student service for my science class said.

"What did we do!?" I exclaimed "I'm a good kid!"

A teacher walked by and did the same thing. I already knew what was happening. They were going to say that we were in danger of failing. I've been awaiting this since I found out I have an extra class on my schedule.

Mr. Patterson told us what was going on, told us how many credits we had, and if we needed to go to prep or homework club. The counselor kept loking at me. I think its because I couldn't keep a straight face. It was the giggle loop.

Mr. Patterson went to go yell at some of the people from my class who couldn't keep quiet. While he was doing that, I whispered "I gotta go really bad" to Jackie. When we have free play, the locker rooms aren't open to use.

He made us sign a paper and let us back to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't make a chapter yesterday. I re-did it like 5 times. Each time, my phone would mess up. I posted those pictures. I'm going to try and get better ones tomorrow, and maybe one of Chris.

My computer's fixed. I should be able to put the pics in chapters by this week or next.