This Is An S.O.S.

AHH

Before school, I went to history. He let me play The Color Fred. Later, he called me and asked who sings it and what the album title is.

During gym, Travis helped out my teacher by getting hockey sticks and pucks for the class. My schools kind of stupid for the way they do things. We learn how to do things, then test on them instead of playing the game. Then he walked to the ramp with the other student service.

At lunch, Sam and I bought a pretzel and went to the court. These guys playing soccer kept going into our court and getting in our way. "Lets go to their court and get away from these a-holes."

I walked over to Megan and Travis' and all their court. Travis came after a bit with Megan yelling at him about where he's been. He was eating his soup.

They all played with the ball. Kathy threw it at the wall, and Travis wasn't looking. It hit his balls. "I still need these!" he yelled.

"Mr. Schulman likes Fred!" I started yelling. I got out my The Color Fred cd case and waved it around.

"Fred's ugly." People said.

"I know, but he's cool." Was my reply to them.

Kathy took out my giant calculator and started playing with it. I wrote 'go2hell' and Kathy showed it to everyone.

The bell rang, and I walked to science with Jessica and Travis. "I live in the middle of nowhere" I said to someone.

"Me too!" Jessica said. "I have a dirt road."

"I live in an apartment in the middle of nowhere.... My grandpa has a dirt road."

In science, we did a lab and I ALMOST got paired up with Travis. He didn't have a partner, but neither did I. Mr. Wobbly Perv paired him up with Jacky B. And I got paired up with Melanie. Melanie's a bitch.

Travis kept watching what we did, and I did the same. I found out that his eyes are the color mine normally are when he's in the sun.

After school, I got out of my class late. I ran just to hopefully catch up with him. While walking down the hill, I saw him opening a nutty chocolate bar.

Down by the big dirt thing when his car passed, I found out it was an ice cream.
♠ ♠ ♠
My computer's being an a-hole. It'll get a connection to the internet, then it won't work.

I took some WAYY better pics today. I'm going to put them on photobucket.

Since I can't make links, I'm going to put them in my album that has 'coupling' in the title, and my username is 'zacky234'