This Is An S.O.S.

Boston

Travis joined me, Megan, and Drew while standing in the sun. It was freezing. He talked with Drew while I talked with Sam. She brought some gum to school and was telling me how she got it to school.

Megan and Travis found a bench that had frost on it and tried to stand on it. They slipped. Drew needed to go to Ms. Paul's room so we all folloewd him.

I saw Mr. Schulman who ditched up come out of Ms. Egleston's room. I shook my fist at him and followed them into Ms. Paul's room.

"You know, Mr. Schulman's back in his room. I saw him go leave Ms. Egleston's room." I said.

Travis made an 'ooh' noise and left. I followed him with Sam. We walked in to Travis talking to Mr. Schulman, and Maria following us, talking about something. She turned on the computer and let me check my Mibba comments.

Travis and them left as I was getting off. They came back though.

Mr. Schulman left through the core to somewhere, and I put The Color Fred on. "How come my son doesn't know who Fred is?" he asked me.

"He's not famous" was my answer and I went back to my seat. I Didn't See was playing, and Travis was moving his arms to the beat and looking at me with a smirk on his face. I started to giggle at his wierdness. He's never shown anything about my music.

The bell rang before the song was through, and I sat in my desk even though it wasn't my period. "This isn't your period." Travis said.

"I know."

I got out my phone to change the length of time the light stays on from two minutes to fifteen seconds. "Alex, stop playing with your phone" Travis said loud. I left the room, finding out that he sits in my old seat.

During gym, Travis passed out the hockey pucks. While grabbing two, I felt his oddly cold fingers again. They're oddly cold. I know he's really warm though. My friends hug him to keep warm on really cold days.

In science, after the test, I got an idea. "Hey Travis, you're my invisible partner"

"Why do I have to be invisible?"

"Okay, you can be un-invisible" I grabbed my doodles and walked over to his group table thing. "I'm doodling"

"What?"

"Doodling" I ran my finger under the spot where I wrote 'doodle' a bunch of times. Everywhere else has pictures and lyrics to the song that the pictures go to. "Gahh. I need a song." My mind has just drawn a blank.

"Jackie, give me a song."

"Paramore." She told me.

"I don't really know Paramore."

"Misery Buisiness." I made an attempt.

"I can't do Misery Buisiness. Give me something else."

"MCR. The Sharpest lives."

I drew a beer bottle because the first words I thought of was 'I'm drunk I suppose'(if I got them wrong, sorry. I haven't listened to MCR in a while.) I thought more.

"Do you know anything" I asked Travis.

"You don't know my music."

"I know lots of music. I have a widely ranged musical background. I've listened to Rap, country, violin... Not that Disney Channel crap though."

Travis gave me a song name. I didn't know it. "It's by Boston." I've never heard of them. "See, I knew you wouldn't know."

"Well, my dad doesn't listen to that. I pretty much listen to what my dad does."

"The newest thing I listen to is Guns & Roses. I like Welcome To The Jungle"

"Oh. I know that. I'll draw it." I said. I started to draw plants for the part where he goes 'welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games.' It didn't turn out good. I can't draw trees.

When we left, I heard Travis whining to Jessica about how I didn't know what he listened to. Sam and I were doing the dance to the no smoking commercial with the unicorn.

We went to the courts without eating. She didn't have any money, and I was saving mine. They were all standing at my court. I got out my ball and threw it at the wall while very close. It made a loud noise and went farther before with everyone in my court freaking out. I did that twice.

We went to their court and just sat. I was confused. I thought Travis was always warm. Why was he wearing a long sleeve shirt and a jacket? Maybe he wanted to wear the shirt, and Jessica gave him the jacket for christmas.

He looks funny in jeans. I just had to say that. I can see him in track pants or whatever they're called and shorts only.

Maria came, and so did a few of her friends. I started singing random songs. Minnesota by The Color Fred, and the Twelve Days Of Christmas, Taking Back Sunday version. Travis watched me sing. For some reason, I'm obsessed with eye colors. Zacks eyes were blue, but they worked with his hair color(he wasn't blonde) Travis' matched his hair, but glowed lighter in the sun.

The bell rang, and I didn't even know it until people left. I was tempted to learn his scent. His jacket was laying there on the ground. I thought it would be creepy though and let it be. When I hug him, then I'll learn.

I started to blame my size for everythng. Most people at my school are still in kids sizes, or 0-3. I'm size 9. I have big thighs. My pants don't fit at the waist, but they fit everywhere else. Most people wear extra small shirts. I wear a medium or a large, depending on the sleeves.

After school, I waited for Travis. When he came, I tried to let him see that I'm huggable by hugging this guy who tries to grind our boobs when you hug him. It makes me squeal and push him off. He had an ice cream. A vanilla one. Vanilla is the best ice cream. I'm okay with other flavors, but there's only a few other flavors that I like.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't get those pictures on photobucket. My internet doesn't work yet. They're going to be postponed another week.

I change that. They're still going to be put in a chapter next week, but my internet works now. I'm busy all weekend, and like to get on the computer when my parents aren't home.