This Is An S.O.S.

Saugus or Canyon?

During gym, I thought to impress Travis by running the whole warm up run. I usually make it all the way through without walking, but last week, I couldn't. We did lunges and I couldn't walk without 'ow'ing.

My legs still hurt a bit. About halfway through, I started walking. Tyler stopped behind me.

Tyler likes me I think. I danced with him when we were doing the dance unit, and after that, all he would do was follow me. This morning while I was talking to Connor, he was staring at me. There aren't many girls who sit by me, so he either likes me, or he's gay.

I started running, and so did he. I stopped again, this time he kept going. I ran. I was still one of the first people done.

All through stretches, Travis was staring at me from the girls locker room side water fountains.

We had to practice passing the hockey puck. I traded Sam to be in my group with Alex. They switched groups. Our groups were assigned. Tyler's row got to choose where they went. He just had to come to my group.

He stood right behind me, and it was creepy. Sam made him go. He left, but came back shortly. She told him we hate him. I don't exactly hate him, I just get creeped out by him.

I was the first girl done dressing. It was wierd because I was one of the last people in.

Travis was by his locker with Jake and Nathan. They were talking about stuff that I wasn't listening to.

"I have a gauge buddy" I said to Kathy when she came.

"What the fuck's a gauge buddy?" she curses after almost everything, I think she thinks it's cool.

"I visited my friends Raven, and Annie yesterday. Raven has gauges" I showed her my ear and pointed to my earrings. "I have gauges too. We both have the same size, so we're gauge buddies." She went to hang out with Travis. The bell rang.

I got out a dollar to buy a water. I'm almost always thirsty. When I bent down to get my change and water, Travis walked up, talking to Nathan.

I caught up to Jeneva. I told her about my gauge buddy. She didn't really get it.

My pervy science teacher poked my shoulder. "Just wanted to know what you were doing" he said and walked away. I was doodling songs. I found out that Travis' Boston was actually Bosson, and found the song he was telling me about.

I drew a baby wrapped in an american flag with 'we were born free' under it. After that, Jackie told me to draw To The End.

At lunch, I bought a pretzel and looked around for Sam. I don't bother looking for Crea, Sofia, Rebecca, or Maria because I can't ever find them.

I saw Travis eating a cup of noodles. It was funny because he had this huge spoonfull, and I didn't think he could eat it.

I walked to the courts and played with Megan. I found out that they all hate Kathy. I don't really like her either, but I won't tell her out of fear. She likes to beat people up.

We played, with Kathy getting in the way. She tried to take my ball. Megan yelled at her. Jessica and Jacob's girlfriend came. We all kicked the ball, except for Kathy.

When Jacob's girlfriend kicked, Megan would throw herself onto the wall to hide from the ball. She has bad aim.

Travis came. He hugged Jessica and they all of a sudden went into a huge circle. It was me and Megan playing. I kicked the ball and ran to catch it. Right as I reached for the ball, Travis got in my way and picked it up. He fumbled with it and dropped it. I caught it in mid air and yeahh. I did a 'heh heh' thing and went back to what I was doing.

"Hey, Alex" Drew called to me.

"Hm?" I looked over at him. He made a noise and moved his arm around. It was really funny.

Every time Travis got the ball, I'd whine and he'd imitate me and throw the ball. I'd kick off my shoes while running, and get the ball. Once, I almost ran into Chris. He hangs out at one of the end courts. I couldn't believe I've never noticed.

"I might go to Canyon or Saugus" I heard Travis say. I started listening. "My dad might get remarried"

In art, the girl who sat in front of Lorna moved, so I sat in her seat. I got out my doodles. Lorna read them, and went to what she was doing. I doodled, then got out my drawing. It was bad. I worked on a letter for my english class too.

Chris talked loud. His voice sounded like Kyle Crossley(he's going to be a famous football player) but louder. My teacher asked me which Norman Rockwell(paintings at Hometown Buffet) painting I liked best.

"I like the one with the three guys running." I couldn't really explain it. "and a dog too"

Chris made an 'ooh' noise and raised his hand. "The one with the guys running away from the pool." That's the one I was just talking about.
♠ ♠ ♠
I ALMOST got to get those pics. I forgot my house key though.