This Is An S.O.S.

good job.

I hung out with Megan, Drew, Kirsten, Rebecca, and Crea in Mrs. Egleston's room. Megan and them left at around 7:45. I followed because all crea and Rebecca do is draw. I'm not as comitted to art as them. They whined after me, but stayed there.

We went to the courts and played. The guys went slow, but came eventually. They said a bunch of wierd stuff. While us girls talked while kicking the ball. Brittany came and the guys and girls came together as one.

In science, I remembered that I left my phone outside. I asked the teacher if I could go get it, and ran out the door. I ran all the way to the courts on the other side of the school, thinking it was stolen by the special ed. people who do gym there. My phone was still where I left it. I picked it up, and brought it back.

During brunch, I got Sam and went to Mr. Schulman's class, where I saw Megan and Travis walk in after I left there. I gave Sam my phone numbers, for my cell phone and house phone. I wrote them with blue and light green, on a giant piece of paper.

At lunch, all the guys went to the weight room to work out. Jessica was whining about why guys work out. I saw them all trying to ditch us, and we followed them.

I was stuck with Kirsten, and told her the story about Nikki. I saw her hanging out with Crea and Rebecca. They seemed to be having a good time. I guess Rebecca coming back wouldn't keep us all together.

After gym, Travis walked around to everybody saying "good job" we did the cone run. I was wondering why he didn't say it to me. He finally did though. This one guy, named Kevin came up and asked me if I knew who Jeremy Hamilton is. The name reminded me of Chris who's last name is also Hamilton. I found out they're related.

After school, Travis and Ethan were walking together and I was walking with Joseph. Ethan was showing off his iPod shuffle. "Hah. Yours is silver" I said to him. "Mine's green"

"Oh yeah? Well mine is black" Travis said.

"I would've had black if these came in black."