This Is An S.O.S.

shorts or pants?

I went to see if Mr. Schulman was in his room. I saw Travis on his way there. I walked in and the other Alexis was getting the stuff she missed from the teacher. Maria and I sat on a table. Travis poked his head in the door and left as I was about to call Megan. I told her about everything, and they came with Travis.

"Hey Alexis" Mr. Schulman called to me.

"What?"

"Put on Fred"

"Okay!" I opened up my backpack and got the cd out, ran to the cd player, and started it on Minnesota.

I was with Maria and Rebecca on one side of the room, while Megan and all them were on the other. Maria and I went over to my backpack to get out my speakers and listen to my ipod. The speakers' batteries were dead.

Maria and I sat at my desk, listening to my iPod really loud. My science teacher walked in and kept saying hi to everyone. I didn't give him the time of day, and he left.

The bell rang and I went to my seat.

At brunch, I got Rebecca nd went to history, hoping there would be someone in there. Luckilly, there was. I sat in my seat and listened to what they were talking about. It was president election stuff. "I don't want Hillary Clinton to win" I said "she reminds me of Oprah."

When the bell rang, I took a long time to get my stuff in my backpack. "There's Travis, me, Jake, Al-you're not supposed to be in here!"

"You're sitting in my seat." I said to Travis, and left.

At the end of art, while we were standing in line to leave, I watched Chris from the corner of my eye. He found interest in looking at the art on the walls. He got closer to me, stood on his tippy toes and leaned into me. He's pretty tall, so I had 'mini Chris' on my shoulder pretty much. I got kind of creeped out by that.

At lunch, I went to the courts and told Kirsten about what happened. He plays in the court next to mine, and we started calling him rapist every time he passed. He didn't notice until after she got hit in the face with their ball. He shrugged it off and went to play.

At Travis' court, they were fighting if Travis got hit with the ball he says he didn't, but everyone else says they heard it. "I didn't hear it." I said, and they went back to playing.

In gym, we had to do lunges. Everyone hates lunges, we'd rather do wall sits. I started yelling at the teacher on the third time of doing lunges "I need to use these legs, you know! I walk home!" last time we ever did lunges, I couldn't walk right for a week. We did lunges four times, and sat on our numbers.

The teacher assigned us colors. We went to the nearest basketball court and sat in lines of color and gender. There were two girl groups, and two guy groups. I was supposed to be in the red team, but I wanted to be with Sam who wanted to be with Nicole.

After school, I waited for Travis. I saw Nikki hanging out with Humpty Dumpty. She looked retarded in her pants. Most people sew their pants tighter at the bottom, but she did it on the outside. She had a big flap on her pants.

Travis came, and we walked across the street together. "Hey Alex" he said as I stepped on the curb. "Did you get 21 out of 17 on the science test?"

"I dunno. Let me check." I opened my backpack and pulled out the first crumpled paper which was my science test. I started at the back, not knowing if it was the front. I realised I was looking at the wrong side, and turned it over. "20 and a half over 17. I don't even know how I got that. I donr know what I'm doing half the time."

" So you just guess on everything?"

"I guess" He started laughing. I was about to, but then didn't find it funny anymore.
He smacked one of those bushes that he said hurt. "Those hurt." I said.

"I think I'm going to wear shorts tomorrow."

"I'm not. I wake up at 6 and get here at 7. I wear jeans anyway."

"Well, even though it's cold then, it'll get warm later." I shook my head "I'd wear those zippy shorts. When you get hot, you just zip the pants off, and they're shorts"

"I used to have a pair of those. The zipper used to always get stuck."

"I used to have a whole bunch of pairs of those."

"I always cut mine, and my mom would yell at me."

"I made gloves with with my pants once."

"I would only do that with shirts. Sometimes I cut the tags off them, and my mom would freak out at me."
♠ ♠ ♠
I fixed this one.