This Is An S.O.S.

learning more.

I asked Megan while playing kickball about Travis. "I don't like that he's going out with Jessica. She keeps him from playing with us. I think she's jealous." She said.

"Why would she be jealous? I mean, she has nothing to be jealous of, just include her in your games." I said. We played a bit more. "How long have they been going out anyway?"

"Two weeks."

"Two weeks? I didn't even find out until last Friday. My friend's scared of them. She saw them making out in front of history class." Megan laughed.

Later, me, Sofia, and Maria ditched Frank to check something with Maria's field trip. As we walked by the gate, Travis came in. "It's the reason of your emo-ness." Sofia said to me.

"Yeah."

Later, in front of the science room, I was standing with Jeneva. "I feel sorry for Travis." I said.

"Why?"

"Cause Jessica is keeping him away from his friends, and they're going to end up ditching him."

"I didn't even know they were even going out. I asked Jessica last week and she said no."

"I didn't find out until last week. I had to see them making out after school."

While I was outside after class, Jacob(the envy's a tranny guy) came up to me. "Did you just come out of science?" I nodded "where's Travis?"

"Probably making out with Jessica." I said.

"Cool"

After school, I walked down the hill with Jackie. She had heard from somewhere that Travis and Brittany were cousins.

"I really don't know how they're cousins. They don't even look alike." She said.

"You know. You're doing a really bad job about talking about someone behind their back. He's right there, and can hear everything you're saying."