This Is An S.O.S.

tight.

Megan, Crea, her friend, and I walked on the wall. Right now, we were hiding from my creepy science teacher who walkes up the hill to the school since he doesn't like to drive. He's still really fat.

We megan and I stood up and went back to our wall walking. I noticed Travis' car come in the parking lot. His sister was staring at us all. He looks a lot like his sister. They both have wavy-ish hair, and the same face and nose shape.

Megan waved a hi at him, and we went back to our wall walking. Megan wanted to go to history class. He was busy, so we couldn't get in. We went to the lunch line which opened right as we got there. They didn't have cookies. We wasted fifteen minutes and went back to get our cookies, then go back to Mr. Schulman's room. Travis was getting out of prep, and he followed us in. He just poked his head through the door and left, looking for everyone else.

Durin gym, after we did our testing, I thought to bug Travis. He was just standing there. As we walked up, I whined "I want gum" after I saw Travis chewing gum.

"Ethan gave it to me." He said and went inside the locker room. There was a football on the ground and I wanted to play with it. Kathy and I passed it. I almost always caught it.

Ethan joined in on our little game, and it turned into monkey in the middle. Travis came and I threw the ball at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I fixed the last chapter.