This Is An S.O.S.

camera, calculator, or phone?

Megan and I left history to go the courts. I saw Jake and Kathy there while I was looking for Crea.

At the court, Jake was on the wall. It was like on Jackass when they were getting hit in jai-alai games. Except this time, it was with a little soft racketball ball.

Kirsten and I called Chris a rapist some more.

In art, Chris and the girl who sits across from him kept looking at my art. The teacher made me add more onto it, so I'm making designs in the hair.

In science, I got sent to sit across from Travis. I started drawing. Travis started drawing. I doodled a DNA with 'it's in your DNA, you're gay'. Travis drew a sword.

The teacher said to give him our phones, wallets, or ID cards for a calculator. I crawled over to my backpack, got my phone out, turned it off, and layed it face down on my table.

The creepy teacher walked by and asked Travis if he wanted a calculator. He shook his head, and the teacher went. "Mr. Dougherty" I whispered. "I need a calculator." He turned around.

"I thought that was a calculator" he said, motioning to my phone.

"No" he picked it up.

"Is it a camera?"

"No" he put my phone in his pocket. Travis and I looked at each other and started laughing.

I did my test slower than normal. My mind was going everywhere, and I'd forget what I just looked at. I finished my test while Travis was checking his.

I came back, got out my 'deluxe reading tour', finished it, and went over my green day songs. I was trying to learn Jesus Of Suburbia and Homecoming.

The bell rang, and I went to lunch. I got some food, shoved it in my backpack, and went to Megan's court.I don't think Megan's friends like me much. They don't include me. The only reason I hand out with them is because my friends ditch me to go hang out with that whore, Nikki.