This Is An S.O.S.

heartagrams.

Megan taught me how to play the game that they play, 'Butts up'. Jacob and them all came. He gave Megan a hug, snd I starte to walk away to keep playing. "Wait!" he yelled at me. I waled over, and he hugged me. At that moment, I realized that Travis' friends were finally accepting me.

Travis came, and they all played butts up in their court, while Megan and I played in mine. I found out Megan was for sure getting me a candy gram. We all talked about if we were running today.

In gym, I watched Travis and Eddie walk over towards the bungalows. Travis brought out the timer machine thing. Either we were running, or the 7th graders were. Mr. Suarez told us we were running. I was happy that our first class was gym, but the air was heating up fast.

On the first lap of the run, as I was getting to the bungalows, I saw Travis standing there. It was scary because he was behind a big thing. Megan was standing in the doorway of her elective. She was a student service too. I waved a hi to her and kept going.

On the second lap, I expexted Travis to still be at the place where he was before, but he wasn't. At the end of the third lap, I found Travis standing behind Mr. Herschberg. I had to go with that embarassment. I was one of the last people done, only slightly winded while the other people there were about to pass out. I hate running though.

I caught Travis staring at me a few times. I was watching him out of the corner of my eye while thinking about things.

In science, the teacher made me pass out stuff because I was done with my work. I think it was just because I was wearing a corset, and he could most likely see down the front of it. I didn't notice that part until later.

Travis' paper was the very last one I passed out.

At brunch, I went to Mr. Schulman's room thinking Megan was there. No one was, except someone putting their stuff in their backpack. I looked back in. It was Kathy.

I walked in, and sat on a table. Jessica and Travis walked in about a minute later. Jake, Jacob, and Ryan came in. Travis and Drew were eating sandwiches. "What kind of sandwich is that?" Kirsten asked Travis.

"Peanut butter and jelly" was his answer.

"What is that yellow stuff on the bag? It looks like mustard."

"It's not." She walked up to investigate the bag.

"Yeah. It's not."

Travis found a pair of glasses, and tried them on. Jake put them on. When the bell rang, the teacher asked who's they were. No one knew, and then he asked Megan. They were Ethan's. He asked who had a class with Ethan. Travis had math with him, but that was last class today. I was chosen to give them because he was in my english class which is my next class after history.

They were Ethan's glasses. In english, we had to work on an essay that's due tomorrow. First, we had to make an appointment book thing. The last person to ask me was Kristian with a K. He's kind of hot, but short. My thing was 1:00, Alex Ledesma. 2:00, Ethan. 3:00, Abby. 4:00, Jake. 5:00 Kelly. 6:00, Savannah. 7:00, Kristian. 8:00, Jackie. 9:00, Miguel. 10:00, no one. 11:00, Melanie. 12:00, no one.

The people who did their rough draft over the weekend got to get people to check theirs. The other people had to write theirs.

Alex, Mr. Pardi(pronounced Party), and I had a discussion on how to spell Wal-Mart.

I found Maria and her friend buying candygrams at the thing. I talked with them, got in line behind Travis and Jessica to buy one for Megan.

At the courts, I wrote Megan's heartagram(as I call them) in green. It was cool. I just wrote a bunch of random crap. I sat, ate, and played on my phone. Erin Cleveland came and started cussing out Jessica for saying that she was lying about her boyfriend. She says he's in high school, and a teen vogue model. I'm on Jessica's side.

They were playing butts up again. When I decided to play, someone made the ball go far, so I said I wasn't playing yet until the person came back with the ball. I hot hit in the nose real hard while playing, but also did pretty good.

Lorna was back today, but still sick. I sat across from her. "I think I should say sorry for my friend calling him a rapist" I motioned to Chris.

"Hey guy." He didn't listen "dude, who's sitting there"

"Hey, guy in the yellow shirt." The girl who sits there said. He turned around.

"I'm sorry about my friend calling you a rapist."

"What?" he asked.

"My friend thinks you look like a rapist, and at lunch she yells rapist at you."

"...Okayyy"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeahh.
I forgot to put, there isn't much dialogue because I can't really remember what people said.

At the part where I was buying Megan's candy gram travis was all talking to us, but I don't remember it.