This Is An S.O.S.

I'm so fat.

I was speed writing my essay because it's due today. Megan noticed Travis coming from his car, and beckoned him over. They talked about stuff, and I kept working. Travis brought a big bag of cans for my science class. They talked, then Travis left to Prep.

We went to the court, and a game of butts up. I didn't really play much because I still had to finish my essay. I finished soon before the bell rang, and played. I pretty much stand quietly in the back so that if I get the ball, I won't drop it.

In science, I was bored out of my mind. You would be too, if you had nothing to do. I went over to Jeneva and started talking. I made fun of my creepy science teacher. He talks like the guy from South Park. He goes "okay" and the guy goes "mmmkayyy".

After class, I accidentally ran into Jessica while she was hugging Travis. He might have noticed, but it seriously was an accident. I said a sorry, and went to class.

At brunch, I bought a cookie and rice krispy treat. I walked back to history, hoping Megan was in there so she could borrow my math homework. I owe her from all the homework she let me copy.

"Merry Christmas, happy new year!" I shouted while walking in. "Happy........... I can't think of anything else.

"What about Easter?" Travis asked.

"I'm mad at Easter. My parents won't let me do the egg hunt." Travis laughed.

"What about St. Patricks day?"

"That's pretty cool. You wear green stuff." Travis and Jessica talked, and yeah. I saw Travis motion towards me while talking to Jessica. He might be talking about how I like him.

At lunch, I went to the courts after eating. They were playing butts up again. I just kind of stood in the back because I most likely would be able to catch the ball, and not get a letter. I got a double called on me once, by Jake. He calls all the doubles.we walked by my court, we faced each other, and I dropped the ball. I ran as fast as I could to the right court, and touched the wall. I already knew I wasn't getting a letter though.

Everyone dropped to the ground when the ball went far. I looked over to see someone's shirt halfway up, and their red plaid boxers showing. As I looked away, I heard Travis say "I'm so fat" in a girly voice. I looked over, finally noticing the halfway up shirt person was Travis. He pulled up his shirt more, almost to his moobs and repeated what he said. I must have been staring.

In gym, I didn't really get to see Travis unless it was from a distance. I was on the track while he was over by the locker rooms. He pretty much drank a lot of water.

After school, he ran down the hill. I didn't want to run because my mom already has suspicions of me liking him. She saw him and I walking and talking one day.