This Is An S.O.S.

yearrrghhh

Megan, Drew, Megan's friend and I were looking for the little blue ball that we play with. We couldn't remember which locker was Jacob's though. Drew tried Travis', thinking it was in there. All we found was that Travis wears Axe deoderant. Drew texted Jacob, and we got the ball out of his locker.

"I match today" Travis said while walking up to us.

"That you do" was Megan's reply. He automatically joined in our game of butts up.

I made the ball get stuck in the fence, so I ran to get it. I heard Travis yell "I'll get it" and ran faster. "No, Alex" he yelled at me as I was going up the ramp. He took the shortcut and got there faster.

Chris came, and Kirsten walked up to him and said he was a stalker. She came back with a bewildered face, saying "His voice is deep! He's like a little immature thing with a deep voice!"

At lunch, I took forever because I wanted Pick Up Stix. They have it once a week at my school, and everyone loves it. I went to eat with Sofia, Rebecca and them. We talked about stuff, then Crea and Sofia went to buy Pick Up Stix. When they came back, they brought Nikki with them, so I left.

"You're here late" Megan said to me.

"I wanted to hang out with Rebecca and them all lunch today, but Nikki came, so I came here" was my excuse.

Travis was doing some odd things. He walked like a chicken, and started humping the wall. Jessica did the two minute hug thing, and I think it got on his nerves. The last time she tried, he ran away.

In science, we started a project. It was about speed, and making a can roll. While waiting for the rest of my supplies, Jackie shot her rubberband at me. This resulted in a rubberband war between Jackie and I. Travis watched from his desk, and laughed a bit. The teacher yelled at me to pay attention even though he wasn't even talking.

After school, Kirsten caught me as I was waiting for Travis. She pulled me toward her as Travis walked by, laughing "she isn't a dog, let her go."

Kirsten wanted to walk with me. She wasn't walking home though.

I caught up to Hannah, and wouldn't shut up about my 'walking buddy'(Travis) ditching me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heh. It's my mom's birthday today.