This Is An S.O.S.

Valentine's day.

I got to school really late. Like, later than normal late because my brother wouldn't listen to my dad.

As soon as I got there, I got some candy from Megan. Crea said she'd give me a rose, but she was helping Alex give his girlfriend balloons for every class. Megan and Drew wanted to go to the court. I followed. Megan told me how crazy Travis was for wearing shorts and a tshirt.

While playing, Travis came wearing what Megan told me he was. A Kobe Bryant Lakers shirt, and shorts. He joined in the game of butts up. When the bell rang, I walked to class. Josh, the one with the lip ring came to hug me. He also came to give me something for valentines day. I got one of those heart shaped boxes of chocolate. He told me that deserved a boob hug, so we did the boob hug. I gave him another regular hug, and ran to class.

At brunch, Crea still wouldn't give me a rose. I told everyone about the chocolates from Josh, so we went to see if he'd give them any. Before he did(if he did) I went to my history class. Everyone was inside because it was windy, making it cold.

I shared a piece of my chocolate with Kathy. I gave her the dark chocolate one, and I ate a dark chocolate, orange one. Sam came in, and immediately, Brittany started cussing her out. From what I think, Conner told Sam that he was going to ask out this girl. Sam told him that she couldn't have a boyfriend, and that she'd say no. He got really mad and that's all I could understand.

In gym, we played soccer. Whoever got the most goals got to go in and get dressed. My team went in first. My eyes were watering from the wind. Travis and the other student service were sitting in the shade, next to the girls locker room.

"Do I look like I've been crying?" I asked while walking up to them.

"Yeah, you do." He said.

"Why were you crying?" Kelcie asked. She doesn't do gym because she's popular.

"I wasn't. Its the wind." I walked into the locker room and got dressed.

Outside, I stood by the water fountain. When everyone went to get dressed. I was let in early. Travis got his backpack and stood there. Kathy came out and showed her thing to Travis. It was an MnM toy that had a propeller hat on. They were flicking it. I joined them. Travis grabbed my wrist because I was "no-ing" him.

The bell rang and we went to lunch. I made Hannah come with me to get food. I bought her a pretzel. We ate together, and I left to be with Travis and them. I joined in the game, and yeah. Travis went to get the ball, and I stood in the back. He threw it, I caught it, and threw it at the wall. The ball came back to me and I moved to the side, onto Travis' foot. He made a funny noise that souded like he was being electrocuted. "Sorry." Was all I could say.

Later, after laying down, Travis wiggled the end of his belt around like it was a dick. I tried to keep from laughing.

On the way to class, I started to tell everyone that my mom works for porn(which is true). It was real funny, all the guys started flipping out. I told them my mom was fat though.

In science, we didn't do silent reading. I hate silent reading in science. He doesn't go 'shut up and read' and be quiet, he talks about being quiet for around ten of those fifteen minutes.

While working on my can thing, Jeneva came over to my desk. I made my can spin around like crazy.

We went to Jessica and Travis. He tickled Jeneva and Jessica, then made his pencil spin on the can, made the electrocution noise, and shoved it in my face.

After school, while walking, Alex and Travis called me. I turned around. "Whoahh, it's Alex and Alex." Travis said.

"But that is ALEXis" Alex said.

"True, True, but ALEXis likes to go by Alex."

"I'm older than you." I said to Alex.

"No you're not, how old are you?"

"Thirteen."

"I'm fourteen"

"Hahhahahaha!" Travis joined in.

"Oh yeah? I'm older than you" I poined at Travis.

"When were you thirteen?"

"July the fifth." It was quiet for a bit. Alex went away.

Travis' shorts were falling down. "My shorts are too big, I got to hold them up like a gangstaaaaa"

"Yup." I said. "I hate my shoes."

"Why did you wear them then?"

"My other shoed give me blisters, and I can't find my skater shoes"

"You know, you could wear socks."

"They're in my backpack."

"Who keeps socks in their backpack?"

"Me. They're really uncomfortable with these shoes."

"Why's it windy?" he asked me.

"I dunno, maybe the air's mad at us."