This Is An S.O.S.

I told her who likes me.

I walked into the library. In the back table, Crea, Rebecca, the other Brittany, and Kirsten were doing stuff. I slowly walked over and pulled out the last chair to sit in it.

"Let's go." Megan said.

"Where?" I asked as I rose up out of my seat.

"Oh, me and Megan are going to the lunch line." Kirsten explained. "You can help with my homework. Just write the word ten times."

I walked over and sat in Kirsten's seat. I was finishing 'congregation' for her. I tried my best to copy her writing and finish for her. My writing is too skinny to be like hers, she writes boldly. I wrote two words and stopped. I was feeling really out of place with Rebecca, Crea, and the other Brittany. All they talk about is anime. I'm not a big fan of anime.

I said my goodbyes and left. Megan and Kirsten were coming. " I dont feel comfortable in there." I told them.

"Neither do I. It's too quiet" Kirsten said.

"I wanna go to Mr. Schulman's room." I said.

"I wanna go to the courts." Megan told me.

"It's wet there, and I need to finish my homework" Kirsten added.

"What about this? We go to Mr. Schulman's room, then go to the courts."

"Okay." Megan went in the library.

"Can you get my stuff?" Kirsten asked "I'm eating, and you can't bring food in the library."

"Watch my backpack" I told her while I went into the library. At the table, they were still talking about anime stuff. I grabbed Kirsten's homework, backpack and left.

Outside, I gave it to her and we made out way to my history class. At the class, I poked my head in and asked if we could come in. I'm a wierd person. I ask permission to go in a class while we don't have class.

He wasn't busy, so we went in. As soon as I sat down on a desk, Maria came in. She tugged on me, and begged for me to go with her to the student store to get food. We got to the door, where Jackie was walking in. Maria made Jackie go with her, and I could stay.

Megan went on the computer and asked if I wanted to play a game called Tanks with her. I shook my head and went back to looking at Abby's International Superhits tab book. Mr. Schulman started trying to grab my lollypop and then he grabbed the book. He already knew it was Abby's since she's obsessed with Green Day.

Drew came in, but went to the library to get a book. When he came back, Megan got him to play Tanks. I walked over, and waved my half eaten lollipop in Drew's face. Everyone started laughing. I did it on the other side.

Travis and Ryan came in. Ryan went over to a desk, and Travis stumbled over my foot. "Did you try to trip me?" he asked. I really hadn't moved my foot so I could trip him.

At brunch, I bought a water and went to Mr. Schulman's room. That's where they all go if it's raining. Travis, Jessica, and Erin were in there freaking out about someone breaking up with someone. I found out it was Ryan and Jacob.
"It sucks though because I told her who likes me" I heard Travis say. I whipped around to face him, then went back to playing with my phone. I didn't want st start anything with him because Jessica and Erin would know it was me.

Brittany came in and was freaking out just like everyone else. I didn't really see the importance of it. Its the relationship cycle. Everyone breaks up.

Jake came in with food, and was oblivious to the fact that Jacob and Ryan broke up. They tried to get it through to him, but he was all "whatever." that made sense to me.

Right before art, Josh came to hug me as I was going in. I gave him a quick hug and began to walk in, but he stopped me. He pulled out his lip piercing thing and made spit come out of it. The teacher saw and kept 'ew'-ing.

Tyler Webb asked me what happened. I told him the story in about a minute. Everyone who heard started laughing.

At lunch, I was mad. Nikki was acting as if we were best friends. It sucked. She knows that I hate her. I think she might not be able to take it. I'm like Sofia's friends to her. They ignore me. I'm fine with that because they're those a-hole popular people.

Nikki was following me everywhere. I told Josh not to hug me in front of Nikki, but he fails to listen. It's like the whole vampire-werewolf thing where they're mortal enemies, except it's the annoying-quiet deal. Nikki's the annoying one. She goes around doing the I <3 Gerard thing.

I know I shouldn't have told her about My Chemical Romance.

In gym, Sam, Nicole and I sat and talked about stuff. Stories from our past. I found out Sam doesn't like the Pirate movies. I kept freaking out because Connor kept staring at us fron the other side of the room. He'd get up on his knees on look over.

Around the end of class, Brittany(the one in the pic) called Travis over. He sat with them, and made jokes and stuff.

I turned around to come in contact with Travis' brown eyes. He was staring, and laughing. I went back to Sam, who didn't notice anything.

In science, I went to sit by my partners, Jeneva and Jessica. I sat at the lab table closest to them. We listened to the teacher talk for most of the class. Its kind of funny because one of the forst things he said is "we're going to have most of the period to work on the lab." I think it was because he took forever to do the attendance, then all the words he repeated. He reminds me of the guy from South Park. The one who goes "mmmkayy"

When we finally got to go outside to work, I played with my thing.

Travis came and said "I bet yours doesn't work" to Jessica.

"No mine doesn't work." I said.

"I was talking to you" he informed me.

"Oh. I thought you were talking to her."

My rubberband broke while trying to make my can 'breakdance'. After I got my new rubberband, I tried to make it go straight. It worked, so I took the time, and measurements.

When we went inside, I said " I like spaghetti."

" I like spaghetti too" Travis said.

" I like spaghetti without meatballs though. They look funny." Travis gave me a funny look.
♠ ♠ ♠
Never drink soda and laugh. I did it today, and it went out of my nose, and I couldn't breathe. If that's what it feels like to have athsma, that sucks.