This Is An S.O.S.

Porn movie.

Megan was going on a field trip to Mideval Times with the seventh graders. As she left, she gave me her tennis ball to watch. Drew was silently doing his history homework.

I got up, and started to play catch. Everyone else came soon after, and someone had the blue ball. Jake suggested using the green ball and the blue, but that was ruled out and I put the ball in my backpack.

I mostly stood in the back, catching the ball when it came to me.

When the bell rang, I was walking to english and I heard aomeone say "Alex......... Alex"

I turned around to face Brittany. She pretty much told me that she was going to call me Alex because Alexis is too hard for her to pronounce.

At brunch, Kathy was telling Mr. Schulman that the movie we're watching is like porn. Travis had left the room, and Brittany was looking for him. Kathy and I joked that he had to go 'release' because of all the boobs in the movie.

He came, and they hugged and stuff. I wasn't really paying attention to what they were doing. Kathy invited me and Maria to her house to go to a bible study/baby shower. I wanted to go, but I don't think my mom would let me. Kathy hurts, but not anymore.

At lunch, I bought Kathy a pretzel, and we ate with Travis. He bought a Subway sandwich from the lunch line. I told Kathy that my other friends might be looking for me. They were walking our way, but said hi and left.

At the courts, Drew kept getting mad at me for missing the ball. Usually when I miss it, Ronald catches it. This time, he didn't and Drew had to get it. I did that twice, and he started yelling at me because I missed. He doesn't know that I need glasses though. That's why I stand in the back. By the time it gets over there, its slowed down enough for me to catch. Its also the reason that I almost hit someone when I throw the ball.

I kept playing. Drew wasn't going to stop me. He's short. I missed the ball again. I can't catch anything that's going by my side, Drew got mad even though Ronald caught it.

Travis acted like a strong person and pulled his shirt apart. It was a button up, and he was wearing a light gray shirt underneath.