This Is An S.O.S.

Josh.

During gym, I found out Travis was going on the field trip. Kathy wants us all to be in a field trip group. I told her that if Mr. Dougherty was going, that I wasn't.

I was very lucky, in history, Mr. Schulman told us that he wasn't going.

In science, we were told by the teacher that we were going to have a new seating chart. It made me kind of sad that we were picking the seats ourselves. We picked in order of best grade average to worst. I'd be most likely in the middle. Travis would be more in the front. I just plan to sit in the same group as him, but not next to him. I'll save that for Jessica.

At brunch, I found almost everyone outside of Mr. Schulman's room. I was guessing that the class wasn't out yet. Travis had everyone huddled around him. He was telling him the story of how he found out who liked him. I started to get mad. He better not use names.

By the time the class got out, he was done. He switched details around, and didn't give the name. Unless he did before I came over.

At lunch, Josh hung out with us. Sofia, Crea, and Rebecca were on a field trip.

It turns out, Josh and Kirsten sat next to each other on the bus to Mideval Times. He poked her a lot, and she didn't like it.

Josh wouldn't let me play. He kept showing me his phone. It was a Juke, and it plays music. Everytime I moved, he pulled my arm and made me stay.

Later, he made me walk with him to buy a cookie. I think he likes me. He only does that with me.

On the way back, this group of girls asked if we were going out. I found that creepy. I'm ugly. Most people go "ew."