This Is An S.O.S.

Jake's face.

Crea got to school earlier today than she had last week. She got there around ten minutes afer me.

Prior to Megan getting there, she texted me about meeting her at the courts. I texted back saying it was too cold. Today was an abnormally windy day.

Rebecca was pissed at me because she left early to pick me up. My dad ended up taking me to school. Not long after Rebecca got to school, Megan did and we went to the courts.

Drew couldn't talk. He had a really sore throat. It took him forever to reply to what we said because he had to write everything down.

Around eight, Megan nad I went to buy food. I got a bagel because we don't have any food at my house, and my dad wouldn't buy me a doughnut.

Later, we all were playing butts up when Jessica asked "Is anybody not using their jackets? I'm cold." I offered mine, but Travis was right there and took off his. Jessica grabbed it, and when he was gone, started smelling it. Even I wouldn't do that. I'd put it on, then pull up the hood.

I was about to catch the ball. Travis lept in front of me and grabbed the ball. "I got it." He turned around and said to me after he caught the ball. I hit Ryan on the back of the head on accident while she was running to the wall.

Our first class was C period. I found that quite odd, seeing as it's tuesday and on tuesdays we have B period first. The first thing that popped into my mind was that we were getting a pennies for patients assembly.

While waiting for the people to finish coming out of the assembly, I felt like I was being watched. When I turned around, I saw Travis staring at either Jeneva or me.

Brunch was filled with drama. Ryan's friends said that Jacob said sorry on a video, and Jacob says he doesn't say sorry. Apparently he's been talking shit about Ryan's family. They also said that Travis agreed with them.

Travis said that he never said that, but did say that Jacob is different. Drew wrote that Jacob just wants to be the spotlight.

Travis sat in front of me with his soup. I was on Mibba, making a journal about the drama(see the journal, 'Stop Fighting.') While eating some cheez its. I really liked his shirt. It said something about suicide.

At lunch, I hit Jake in the face. Jacob said he didn't have to go to the wall bacause being hit in the face with a fastball hurts. I don't really throw that hard. Or at least not as hard as they do.

We were only playing to butt today, and I got all the letters. Kathy announced it to everyone. I kind of wanted to go up there and be hit, but I didn't at the same time. Some people don't even flinch, while others make noises.

The first throw hit me in the thigh. Jacob said he was aiming for my butt. Jake said something around the lines of me being really ugly, so why hit me there. The second ball hit me in the right shoulder. I turned around, thinking I was done. They take forever to throw the ball. The last ball didn't even hit me.

In front of the science room, I was standing with Jeneva. She told me that when we pick our seats, she's going to sit next to me. Travis walked by and hugged Jessica. "Oh I see how it is, Travis." She said. She was talking about him not saying hi to her.

"I'm sorry." He said and opened his arms to hug her. She turned her back to him and did the talk to the hand thing.

After school, I walked to bug people. I ran up behind them, and pushed them. I pushed Hannah, and hung out with her and Nikki until I saw Travis. When I saw him, I walked down the stairs and did the running/pushing thing with her. She didn't like that, so I kept walking to the crosswalk.

When I stopped at the crosswalk, Travis came up riiight next to me. I was a little confused at the closeness. "Alex." He said.

"What?" Travis mumbled something "whaaaat?"

"Nevermind"

"Who?"

We walked across the street. We kept talking about stuff after we crossed the street. We both were staring at the ground while talking. I did it because I just can't look at people when we talk. We both kept glancing at each other though.

As he turned the corner, I heard him talking to someone. A girl eating a popsicle, standing next to a white truck. When he got into the truck, I started to wonder how many cars does he have?