This Is An S.O.S.

I hate her.

I fell to the ground as everyone else did. Only Travis, Megan, Drew and I were there. When I got I got up, there was dirt and suff on my back. "Aww. I got crap on my back!" Megan laughed at me.

I couldn't get all the crap off of my back, so I got an idea. I pulled my arms through my shirt, turned it around, and brushed it off. "Stop staring" Megan yelled at the other people. when Drew said "We're only guys" I realised that I was being stared at by Travis and Drew.

As soon as I got my clothes situated, the ball came for me. We used the little blue ball. Travis kept looking at me. I think he caught a glimpse of my boobs.

Jacob and them came. When Jacob's here, there's a lot of tension. There's usually something going on with him and Ryan.

At lunch, I went to the courts. Not many people were there because they went to the AVID thing in the mpr. They were giving out pizza.

Travis, Kathy, Megan, Jacob and I were playing butts up. I stood in the back to get the ball. The ball kept going far, and I kept having to get it. Usually, it was in throwing range, this time it wasnt.

Jacob came and was yelling at me to throw it to him. Travis was behind him, and Megan was walking slowly. I didn't trust Travis or Jacob. Travis drops the ball a lot, and Jacob drops it on purpose.

I tossed it to Megan, and ran over. Jacob started blocking me so that I couldn't get it. Every time I moved, he moved. Megan just threw it to him, and he threw it at the wall. "See? You can trust me" Jacob said.

Sam came. Nobody really likes her. I'm kind of in the middle of liking her or not. All she talks about is her family or Tyler.

We talked about Tyler, and every time the ball came near her, I'd catch it. I'd rather have Sam play with us so that she wasn't in the way. Sam thought Travis was wierd. He was acting oddly wierd.

"Alex! Get your ass over here!" Travis yelled. They were hitting Megan with the ball, she got all her letters.

Jacob threw first and hit her in the legs. Travis threw second and missed. I threw third. I aimed for Megan's back, but the ball bounced off the wall, just above her head and hit her in the chest. Jacob and Travis both told me how awesome I was for missing and hitting her in the chest.

We ran for gym. Travis stood where my class usually starts. On the last lap, I heard Travis yelle "Around the fucking cone, Favis!" Favis is this guy's last name.

After I finished getting dressed, I stood at the boundary that we were allowed to stand at. "Alex. How many laps did you get?"

"Six. I wasted time."

"HAH! I got nine."

I stood. Tyler came to bug me. He left, and I went to bug Brittany and Travis. Sam came up, then Jackie. "No." I said to Jackie. She made a face. Brittany and Travis were poking each other. I've noticed. Travis doesn't have just one freckle on his face. He has one big one, and a few on his neck. On his cheeks, there is a bunch of them, but they're hard to notice depending on how close you are. I was off in la-la land Travis flicked my hair. I looked at him, and he pointed at Brittany. The bell rang.

We walked slowly to class. Sam, Travis and I walked together. "Samantha Benett. Samamntha Bennet." Sam kept saying.

"That's not your last name. Thets that guys last name."

"Who's last name?" Travis asked.

"This guy she likes. He was in your weight traning class. The one who got house arrest."

"Say no more." Sam said "I have blackmail against you."

"Ok."

Travis and I walked silently to class.

After school, I waited a long time. Travis got kept in. He and Alex were smacking each other. The teacher saw, and yelled at them.

I was standing with Crea and Rebecca. Nikki came, I found out her other friends told her off and that's why she came back to us. One of her used-to-be best friends made a really mean comment.

Sam was standing behind me. I started to walk as Travis came up, and Sam followed. She was talking to me about something. I wasn't paying any attention to what she was saying. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Travis next to me.

When Sam left, Travis came up to me.

"Hi Alex."

"I have a stalker."

"Ew. Is it a guy or a girl?"

"A girl."

"The one who has blackmail on you?"

"No. Another one." I said "She was in your science class last year. Nikki." He was in my schience class last year.

"Her!? I hate her!"

"Yeah. She stole my music, and obsesses over Gerard."

"Gerard?"

"He's this famous guy. Not too good of a singer live, has nice hair though." Travis gave me a wierd look.

I started kicking a stick. It hit this guy in th back of the leg.

Travis started kicking it too "Hey" I said.

"I wanna try to hit someone."

"I accidentally hit this one guy with the hockey thing once. I hit it, and it went up his pants."

"Ew. It raped him."

"It was a horny ball?" Travis went quiet. I kicked the stick onto the road. Travis got into his car. The only glimpse I got of his dad was his hairy arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
A stray cat came in my house! It was really hurt, but ran away before we could see how bad.