This Is An S.O.S.

Bella and Edward.

As Rebecca got to school, Megan and I left to the courts. As we left, Kirsten was getting out of her car. "Heyy, we match" I yelled to her. She was wearing her light blue pants, and I was wearing my purple pants.

We played the kicking game. I wouldn't play butts up until there was at least three people there. Kirsten wanted food, and I went with her. I bought a Izze and some of those fruit snacks. I held Kirsten's ham and cheese croissant because Me. Heirschberg was outside doing something.

Drew had just got to the courts and was playing with the blue ball. Kirsten and I ate while hiding from Megan's gym teacher. Everyone except Travis got there before I finished eating.

When Travis did get there, someone threw the ball over the fence. Around four people went into the bushes to get it. Ryan got it, and she threw it over. Jacob wanted to hit it with his shoe, and I caught it. The morning was very uneventful.

At brunch, Mr. Schulman wanted me to give him my The Color Fred cd. I said no. I started to get creeped out though, because he was staring at me. Brittany had some chips and bean dip from cooking class "it looks like puke" was all I could say. I tried some. It was actually very good. Travis loved the stuff. He kept coming back for more. I had two chips with salsa, and part of Kathy's rice krispy treat.

Around the time the bell rang, Jacob said a racist joke. Kirsten told him something, and it escalated. I knew it would continue.

At lunch, I saw Kirsten crying. I asked her what was wrong. It turns out, she's ashamed of her heritage. Most of her family is mexican, but she turned out white, and she shouldn't have said what she said to Jacob.

Brittany was copying someone's history homework. I got out mine to copy it. Brittany and pretty much everyone except me started into a huddle. Brittany came out crying. It was pretty much because her boyfriend's last day at our school is Friday, and we have a field trip, so she's not going to be able to say goodbye.

I couldn't read the writing on the paper. Brittany offered hers. While working, I heard Jacob say "what about those pants she wears? They don't work on her, they work on Alex though" 'awwwww, thanks' was all I could think when Travis agreed. I finished in five minutes at the most. Kathy drank some of my water, and I joined in the game.

I threw the ball. It bounced off the ground before it hit the wall. I ran as fast as I could. "Alex!" Travis yelled "You almost hit me!" I didn't almost hit him. I was sure of that. The ball was low.

Everyone was huddled up again. I waited for them to leave before I threw the ball. I didn't want to hit anyone. Travis saw I was waiting and ran against the side wall. He knows about my almost hitting people thing.

I got to science late, as did Travis and Jessica. I got in just as the bell rang, they got in after. The teacher made us stand at our desks if we were late. After he told us, we sat down and started reading.

Brooke, the popular girl who sits next to me started being annoying. I don't like to talk to people I don't know about my personal life.

When we started to do everything, I sat next to Jeneva. She was reading. I got out my notebook and started to write songs that I like. I was finishing up Get Out by The Color Fred. "Are you writing again?" Jeneva asked me.

"No. Well, I do have an idea for something to write. It's about Fred." Jeneva nodded and went back to reading.

When we could pick partners to do the math part of the lab, Jessica made Travis come there. "Tell him no little paper ball throwing" I told Jessica.

"What?" Jeneva asked.

"Last year, Travis was in my science class, and he'd throw little papers at me. It made me mad, and when I decided to throw them back, the teacher got mad at me." They both made and 'ohh' noise.

Travis sat down across from me with a smirk on his face. Jessica and him went to work, as did Jeneva and I. When we finished, I said "I wanna read the awesome book." Travis laughed.

"What's the awesome book? I'm guessing its an awesome book." Jeneva said.

"You've read the awesome book. I can't wait for the movie to come out."

Jeneva knew what I was talking about now. "I don't really want to see the movie."

"I want to see if they ruin it or not. They got everything wrong though. Bella's like, beautiful, and Edward's ugly."

"Bella's supposed to be beautiful."

"No she's not. Bella's supposed to be very average."

"Bella?" Travis asked "Bella's a dog's name."

"No!" I said "Waylon's a dog's name."

"Waylon isn't a dog!" Jeneva laughed " Waylon is a rat."

"A trashcan digging rat?" I asked. Travis watched in amusement. I noticed something different about his face. He had two pimples. One by the part in his hair, and one on his right cheek(my left).