This Is An S.O.S.

Why do you listen to gay music?

Travis got to school at around 8, when I was looking for the little blue ball for the second time. I kept going to Megan from the fence. Travis would throw the green ball up and it would hit the fence right where I was. I couldn't find the ball at all.

When I noticed Travis coming up to help, I fell. I amost got stabbed in the stomach with one of the sticks that were sticking up.

"I shouldn't be up here." Travis mumbled.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm wearing shorts. My legs are gonna get cut up."

We both looked together. I stirred up the pollen in the plants and said "Awwwwww. It smells"

"Sorry" Travis said. I laughed.

After a while, Megan came up. She sent me down to watch everything. Everyone came and helped. Kathy started bitching at Kirsten. I still don't really like her attitude.

When the bell rang, we went to our E period classes. Kathy and Megan went to science, I went to math, Travis, Jake, and Jessica went to history. We watched the morning video announcements. My math teacher would be 8 years old tomorrow. After the announcements, we were on our way to the busses.

Megan and I caught up to Travis and Jake. Only Megan, Travis, Jake, and I were on the same bus, while Jessica, Brittany, and Kathy were on the other.

After Travis and Jake sat down on the bus, Megan told me to sit first. I sat in the seat in front of Travis and Jake. Megan laughed and told me to sit in the one next to them. I sat on the window side, and Megan sat in the window. I was nervous. It was because I was pretty much going to spend around eight hours with Travis instead of the normal three hours.

As we got on the freeway, Megan told me to text Kathy, asking if Jessica could text. Megan was yelling at me when Kathy called back. Jessica couldn't text, she got grounded.

Megan went to sleep. I was making a journal on Mibba, and let Jake us my iPod in the hope of seeing if Travis liked any of my music.

"What's that song that sounds like a video game?" Jake asked me. I shrugged and went back to reading one of the stories I'm subscribed to. I noticed Jake give the earphones to Travis, and a little bit later, try to take it. "I really like this" Travis said.

By the time they were finished, Megan was awake. "What was that song?" Jake asked me.

"I don't know what it is, make me listen to it." He messed with the iPod, and gave it to me. At the first beat of the song, I knew what it was.

"Less Talk, More Rokk" I said as I gave him the iPod back.

After Jake gave me my iPod back, the bus stopped at a light. Across the street was a Guitar Center. "I wanna go there. I need a new one." I said to myself.

"I play also" Travis leaned over and said to me.

"No." I couldn't believe that.

I thought about the Twelve Days of Christmas, Taking Back Sunday version. I looked for the song. When I found it, I said "I'm forcing you to listen to this." To Jake. He made Travis listen to it as he did. They didn't find it funny, but they didn't get to hear the whole thing. We got off the bus before the song finished.

While waiting, Megan and I went up to the front and started singing. Megan said 'come on' in one of her songs. That inspired me to sing Cum On Feel The Noise by Quiet Riot.

We kept singing it until we got across the street and on the wall like we were told. Nathan came and talked with us, as did Robert. They found a cockroach in a crack. Nathan kicked it out while Megan cowered behind me. Dead cockroaches aren't that scary.

After a while, Travis came. He stood across from Megan and did a slo-mo punch. He stopped as she leaned away. Megan and I went back to talking. I looked over to the side to see Travis' hand in my face. I just kind of stared at it. He moved the fist a little closer to my nose and pulled it away.

Inside, Brittany and Jessica latched onto one of Travis' arms. I found out that Brittany isn't Travis' real cousin, she's his ex.

Walking down the big circular thing in the Museum of Tolerance was weird. I stood in the back of all my friends, and they kept going faster.

We waited for our soft spoken tour guide to finish talking before doing anything. While she talked, Jake kept talking. He got in trouble. We looked at these tvs that had some kind of tragedies on them.

After, we walked and watched a video. It was this guy. A very ugly guy. I didn't really pay attention. He was trying to be funny.

They made us open the door. One had 'prejudiced' and the other had 'unprejudiced' the prejudiced door was locked, so we had to go through the unprejudiced one. The first thing we did was go to this 50's diner thing. It was really boring.

After that, we watched this video. Megan had been latched onto Brittany, and got on me on the way there. While the video was going, Kathy latched onto me. She was on so tight that it hurt really bad. Kathy left, and I was next to Jake.

We walked into this other room and watched a video. We had to answer questions. Well, we didng because there weren't any seats left. They called incest a really bad thing. I say it's only bad if its with like aunts, uncles, grandparents, or parents. It was a video about how bad child porn is.

When the tour was over, we sat in the lobby and talked. Megan and I took Travis' seat. Jessica actually left him. "I'm hungry" I said as he came back "I haven't eaten anything since six thirty this morning."

"I haven't eaten anything at all today" Travis said.

Back on the bus, I couldn't wait to eat. I was almost finished with my sandwich before we left. The cheese in it was horrible, so. Yeah. I pretty much at bread with spicy ranch on it. Next, I ate my Pirate's Booty puffs. Jake wanted one, so I shared.

When I finished all my food, I made Megan listen to the rest of the Twelve Days Of Christmas. From nine to twelve. Megan wanted to make Travis and Jake listen to it, so I rewinded it and Megan made them. After about hakf a minute, they started laughing their asses off.

"I liked eight nine and ten" Travis said.

"Me too" Jake yelled.

I thought of another song. Love Today, by Mika. Megan passed my iPod over to Jake, and told him that I force him. He forced Travis to listen also. About a minute in, Megan noticed Travis dancing in his seat. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

"This song is gay" Jake said.

"It is gay" I said back "the singer is gay"

"I should have brought my iPod" Travis mumbled. I went back to whatever I was doing.

"Alex! Why do you listen to such gay music?" Travis asked.

"Gay music is awesome"