This Is An S.O.S.

Let's get Naked.

I got to school before Megan, but after my normal time today. My sister wanted Subway for breakfast. We didn't go though, because we don't have any money to buy it.

I sat with Brittany and Crea. They planned to prank call Rebecca. Rebecca wouldn't answer her phone, so they stopped. Megan came, and we went to the courts.

I asked Megan about Travis and Jessica. It turns out that they have an on/off thing. Jessica asked him out, she broke up with him. He asked her out, but broke up with her. This all started by me asking about why she's always hugging him.

I was wearing my Smashing Pumpkins shirt to make Drew mad. Megan got my plan out of me and freaked out. She wanted to text Drew and tell him about my horrible plan.

We kicked and threw the ball. I couldn't really kick, or bend over because I had hurt my back while sleeping. Kirsten came, then Drew. Drew didn't really care about my choice of style for the day.

Kirsten left. Travis came before she got back. When he came, we all began our game of butts up. Once, I picked up the ball, and threw it. The ball slipped out of my hand and went behind me. It was like a cartoon. Everyone was too busy laughing to get the ball, so I made it in time.

At brunch, I kept saying "Let's get Naked." and pointing to my juice. It's Naked brand. Jacob kept taking it, and starting this whole thing where he'd hide it. I went to my desk around the time the bell rang and noticed my Naked was gone. "God dang it. Who took my Naked?" I half yelled. Travis almost fell down laughing. Jacob had it. I pulled on the collar of his shirt, and he let the Naked go. I walked around to my desk, and Jacob grabbed my backpack. I chased him, and he threw it to Travis who gave it back to me. I put everything that fell back into it and walked to math.

At lunch, I hung out with Rebecca and them. "Are you going out with Josh?" was the first thing I said. She was, and I shared my food with everyone. After, I went to the courts. Everyone else was there, and playing.

I ran to the wall. On my way back, I tried to jump over Travis' ankles. That only resulted in my tripping on his big feet. Everyone laughed again.

In gym, Travis kept watching my class. Kathy and I talked about stuff. We went in the rock climbing area to do sit ups. Kathy was my partner. She got 43 and I got 32. I had to redo them and get at least 25.

We walked out to our numbers, then did the warm up. He was timing us. We had to be finished in two minutes and fifty seconds. I got done in just two.

We walked to the couts and sat down in the last one. The teacher talked about what we were going to do, then left us. Us girls were doing racketball while the guys did tennis.

Kathy and I went to the normal court that we go to before school and at lunch. We practiced butts up while we practiced racketball. The ten minute bell rang and we still didn't go in. Around five minutes after, Mr. Suarez came and sent us to our numbers.

I walked up to Jeneva. All of the classes were dressed except for mine. "Don't trip." Travis said as I put my elbow on her shoulder.

"No!" I exclaimed as he pokes Jeneva in the waist.

We went in. When I came out, Jeneva was waiting for me. She wanted to tell me this story about today. Apparently, Mr. Heirschberg's zipper was down in class. People didn't wanna tell him. Jake finally told him, and he freaked out.

In science, I started no-ing Alex. I think I'm going to make names for both of the Alexes. There's light Alex and dark Alex. This one is light Alex. I walked down his row which happens to be Travis'. Travis started yes-ing me while I no'd him and Light Alex.

When the bell rang, I noticed Jeneva checking her grade. There were new grades up on the wall. As I got my finger on mt ID number, I looked over and jumped. Travis was right there. He did what I do. I usually go check my grade when he's there and scare him.