This Is An S.O.S.

Where are you going?

Travis was wearing one of his button up shirts again. For some reason, I like those. I have one, myself. The only reason I bought it was to remind me of this guy. It's the same kind of shirt he wore the last time I saw him.

As he got there, we started to play this game. You have to stand in one spot. You can lean over to get the ball, but you can't go somewhere else to get it. I was the first to loose. I ran to get the ball because it went far.

When the bell rang, kathy and I walked to gym. I already knew what we were going to do. The drum run.

After class was done, and we were waiting for the bell to ring, I asked Mr. Montanio if I could go and buy a water. When Brittany came back, I left. Travis did too. He got to the gatorade machine before I got to the water machine. Travis was talking to himself. I told him how creepy that was, then left. He took forever to get whatever he was getting. When he came back, I saw a Brisk in his hands. Other people felt that his hands were cold. I knew I wasn't crazy to think that his hands are unnaturally cold.

When we got into the science class, I slipped a piece of gum in my mouth. We were going into the gym for a thing about Golden Valley. The highschool most of us are going to go to.

On the way, while we were stopped, I flicked my pancil and said "ow." Each time.

"Why do you do that if it hurts?" travis asked.

"It's fun."

"No wonder you're emo" he mumbled. That started this whole conversation about static and stuff.

In the gym, we sat on the second row. Jessica and Jeneva sat on either side of me. Travis was next to Jessica.

The people talked to us about Golden Valley. What kind of classes they have, and how to graduate. They passed out these yellow papers. You were supposed to put an x next to the electives you want to take. I did French, Guitar, and Silk Screen. I was going to pick Symphonic Band, but I found out that it's only wind instruments. I wanted to play violin.

I looked over at Travis' paper. He chose French and guitar also. I thought he put an x on symphonic band, but wasn't sure.

"I picked French" Travis said to me as we exited the gym.

"I did too. My friend told me French sucks though. It's really hard to learn, but it has funny words, like douche" Travis got quiet. "So, Travis.. Where are you going to high school?"

"The college thing."

"What college thing?"

"The early college high school thing" Jeneva said.

"Ohhh" As we got into the classroom, the bell rang. I put the little book thing away and went to Mr. Schulman's room. I opened the door and went in. Megan was eating. I sat down on the desk next to mine. It was my old seat.

Travis came in and sat in the seat behind the one I was sitting at. He asked Megan for some food. She gave him a bag of Ritz snack mix. When he finished, he asked Jacob for his doritos. I guilt tripped Travis into sharing with me. He only gave me two chips, but that was enough. After, travis went looking for food from everyone. He started digging in my backpack. I had no food, just trash.

After school, I walked with light Alex and Travis. "Hi grandson" I said to Derek as we walked by.

"Hey granddaughter. Hi granddaughter's friend."

"It's not my birthday." Travis said.

"Huh?"

"This one guy said happy birthday to me."

"Derek's my grandson."

"Whyy??"

"We have the same birthday, we're having a fight over who's older" Travis laughed

"What year was her born?"

"'94."

"What year were you born?"

"'94. He's actually older."

"Is your mom fat?"

"Yeah."

"She must need liposuction then."

"She had liposuction and a tummy tuck. That's why my grandma came to visit. She came to take care of my mom"

"And she's still fat?"

"Yeah. She's still swollen."

"She used to go around before she got her surgery and be all like 'See this? It's gonna be gon soon.' then she'd fart." Travis laughed hard. "Yeah. My family's weird. You think I'm wierd? Think of my family....... Are you going to open house?"

"Probably."

"Oh crap."

"What?"

"That girl over there, in the pink backpack is going to stalk me."

"Why?"

"She lives by me, I guess and wants to se where exactly I live."

"Stay behind her."

"If I stay behind, she might turn around and see me."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye"I half whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I might make another chapter tonight. We have open house at school. I'm cutting this off now because sometimes my phone gets all wierd and deletes everything.