This Is An S.O.S.

Open House.

All the way to open house, I was pretty much jumping out of my seat. If my parents noticed Travis, they'd be all over him. By the way, Travis' dad is Tall!

At open house, my parents wouldn't believe me that we could go to any class we wanted. I walked into my math to prove it. The teacher was talking to Travis and his dad. I was pretty much rambling. I was that nervous.

"You know what?"I said to my mom "No. I forced you to come here so that you wouldn't watch so much survivor." My eyes met Travis' and we both started laughing.

My parents and I went to go stand right by Travis and his dad. My mom still didn't notice him. We were waiting for Ms. Schultz to talk to us. We got tired of waiting, so we left. As I opened the door, I heard Travis' dad say "let's see some of your other classes"

As we walked out, Megan was there "Hi Alex" she said to me. I waved back to her. I was hoping she wouldn't do it, but she did. "Hi Travis" she yelled.

My mom got a funny look on her face. We walked to english. Inside, there was Travis again. I stood next to him while my mom signed us in.

Travis got to talk to a teacher wayy before us. When I heard his dad's name, I flipped out more than I already was. His number was the one that I saw in the phonebook that day when I was bored.

We were in there a good twenty minutes. Mr. Pardi said that I'm great, but could do better, and that I do better at harder things than easier.

Ms. Murphy said that I'm the best writer out of all the classes, that I just need to participate more. I told her that it's hard to participate in an english class. She doesn't really give us questions to answer.

When I looked in the window that goes to my History class, Travis was in front of the line, talking to the teacher. I went on to science(shudder). While waiting in the line, I showed my parents my can racer, and made it break dance. Travis came in while I was twirling the pencil. He kept watching me. I was kind of creeped out by that. We finally left.