This Is An S.O.S.

the unnamed chapter.

I lied to Megan, telling her that I was waiting for Kirsten and my balls. I really wanted to see Travis kiss his dad, which he did. My thought was that Kirsten was lying. She lies sometimes.

Megan ditched me when I really was looking for Kirsten to go to the courts. As soon as she left, Brittany and her twin came. We waved at each other and went to the courts. Megan was all mad. Brittany automatically lifted her spirits. I pretty much sat and thought about things.

Megan's jealous of me. On Friday, we went to Subway. Drew and I have things in common, like music taste and assumptions. Kirsten asked us if we wanted to know what she ate, and both me and Drew said food.

Kirsten came at around 8:30 with the balls. It made me kind of mad that she wouldn't let me keep at least one. She wanted to draw on them.

The first person to get hit with the flaming pink ball was Travis. He got hit in the balls again. I was so used to using a tennis ball, that I would almost hit people more.

"There's a substitute today!" I exclaimed as I walked into my science classroom. I hate Mr. Dougherty. "This is so awesome" I said as I walked by Travis.

"You just like that he's not here." Travis said.

At brunch, Travis and Brittany stood on either side of me. Jacob stuck his hand in my face like he was going to poke me. I just stared at his finger like I do to anyone.

Travis opened the door. The lights were still off, he closed it.

Inside, everyone kept taking either Jessica's or Erin's backpack. I sat and ate. As long as no one takes my backpack, I'll stay neutral.

I heard that Mr. McCallon was going to be at school tomorrow. He's the only teacher or sub that I might ever think is hot. He looks kind of like Rivers Cuomo from Weezer, but with blonde hair.

At lunch, I took the ball from Erin and shoved it into my pocket. I could barely get it in, then I budged it in more until the ball wasn't showing at all. "Now let's see her try to take it out." Travis said. I got in out in less time than when I put it in.

"Are you implying that my pants are too tight?" I asked.

"Yes."

"These pants aren't tight compared to another pair I have. I can barely walk in them."

"Then why do you have them?"

"My mom thinks that buying things too small will make me magically shrink to fit them."

Jacob and them came. We played, laughed, and did what we normally do. Once, I was absolutely ready to catch the ball, but it went up three feet instead of my hand. The ball had hit uneven ground.

When the ball rang, as Megan and Travis were getting their bags, they bumped their foreheads really hard. I didn't see, but that's when Megan told me.

After school, I waited for Travis. I talked to Sofia, and Light Alex until Travis came when I crossed the street. "Alex" he said.

"What." I said fast.

"I think I'm getting sick" I felt guilty, thinking that I got him sick.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you sick."

"You didn't. I think my sister got me sick. I have a stomache ache and my head is throbbing."

"Okay. I take that back. I laugh at you. Ha. Ha...... I don't get that sick. The worst I've been sick is food poisoning."

"I had food poisoning once. It sucks. Where'd you get yours from?"

"The Golden Corral. It's this buffet in Kentucky."

"I got mine from Mc Donalds, and I still eat there."

"I don't like Mc Donalds. They always get my order wrong. Even when I order the simplest thing."

"I get a big mac and a snack wrap"

"I get fries and a snack wrap." We said snack wrap at the same time, I said it slower though.

"I love snack wraps" Travis laughed.

"Me too. Except eithout lettuce... I like cheese."

"Cheese is good. I like cheeseburgers." There was a silence, until right about when he got in hic car.

- said "I don't wanna go to that college thing, you have to write an essay to get in.