This Is An S.O.S.

Don't you wish you had a sub like mine?

I already knew Travis wasn't going to be at school from what he said yesterday. People kept asking where he was, and I kept telling them.

As we were walking to our first class, Jessica and I talked about the hotness of Alan Rickman. You may know him better as Severus Snape.

Science sucked ass. I found that I can't transfer to Saugus or Canyon. Tomorrow, if Travis is there, I'm going to ask him where he's going again. Just to be sure.

In history, my class went in the mpr to talk to our counselors at Golden Valley and get our classes. I'm going to get French and guitar. We have to take a semester of health, so I'm doing that in summer school. The counselor I talked to had a beard. It was cool.

At brunch, I ate a lot and told about my mom thinking Jake was my boyfriend. As soon as I got that out, everyone came to me and flipped out. They thought I said Jake WAS my boyfriend.

English came, and I was the first in. The hot sub, Mr. McCallon and I talked about how cool my shirt was. It had Peter Pan on it. He says he hasn't been to Disneyland since he was in high school. His hair had grown a few inches since the last time I saw him.

When everyone else came in, the girls(and a few guys.) complemented the sub on everything. His hair, his pants, his shirt, his face, everything. I laughed through it all. It was kind of funny to see how patentic they were.

At lunch, I gave Jacob another hug. We walked to the courts after I bought my stuff. We played, I got up to u until the bell rang.