This Is An S.O.S.

Megan's obsession.

Today, everyone was going to see Horton Hears A Who after school. I brought money to go, but wasn't sure if I was going or not. My mom was going to take me to get my new iPod tonight. If I get a color one, I have to pay for iTunes cards.

Earlier, Crea told me how yeaterday, she bugged Travis at lunch. She told him that Josh was stealing his hugs to me. Her, Rebecca and Sofia were all "you know you like Alex." They say he started blushing and stuff.

Travis came and played butts up with us. He was very laughy. Him and I kept throwing the ball to each other. Everyone else kept trying to catch it.

I walked to my backpack and got out my SoBe green tea. I held it up behind Travis and said "Hey, Kirsten" in a mocking tone. Kirsten made a funny noise and Travis turned around. I ran with Kirsten close behind. When I stopped running, I gave sone green tea to Kirsten. She wouldn't stop bugging me.

At brunch, everyone was talking about liquids coming out of their noses. I said "that happened to me not too long ago with juice." Travis said something I couldn't understand because he had food in his mouth. "What?"

"That happened to me, but with soda. It hurts." The bell rang.

In science, Travis was getting water and Jeneva was asking for some of my green tea. Then Travis asked to try som, then Susan. Travis kneeled down and took some, Susan stood up.

During class, we all laughed at things. Someone asked the teacher if he thought another teacher was hot.

Lunch was odd. Jacob started telling me to woman my position. Ronald and I took different sides of the back.

Megan was totally hanging onto Travis. I was getting kind of jealous. I started thinking maybe she likes him, or just sort of thinks he's hot. After history, Megan was all over him again. I did the shoulder hit thing.

After school, while I was looking for Travis, Conner ran up from behind me and yelled "Tweak... You weren't expecting that, were you?"

"Yeah. I was, actually. Okay. I have to run to catch up to someone, bye." I started running. When I stopped, Conner ran in front of me. We talked more about tewakiness, then he left.

Travis was walking with Jacob. I was walking with Joseph. I walked by Travis' sister who was eating an ice cream. When I turned back, Jacob was getting into Travis' car.