This Is An S.O.S.

True colors.

True colors. That's What you get when clear skies and rain clouds meet. Everything natural seems so vibrant in color. That was my thoughts on the way to school this morning. At school, the only person there was the janitor with the fake leg.

I walked around, then stopped at the lunch spot. In a few minutes, Crea came. We tried to find a class for shelter. We went to Crea's english class first. We got yelled at for talking, then Crea had to do her work. I never thought it took that long to cut and tape stuff. We were in there half an hour until Megan called. I told her to meet me at Mr. Schulman's room.

Megan called my name while I was walking alone to Mr. Schulman's room. He wasn't there, so we went to the court. We played kickball since I couldn't use my right hand. The other girl came whose name I couldn't remember. Then Maria came.

She left to buy stuff for us all, and the unnamed girl went with her. Travis came and I was kicking alone. I was listening to my ipod, and I thought about my guitar. "Hey Megan." I said, "Do you think it would be okay if I brought my deetar to school?"

"Your what?" Megan and Travis were both staring at me wierd.

"My deetar."

"You mean your geetar?" Travis asked.

"Yeahh."

"I think you could bring your guitar to school. Alex does." Megan said.

"But I don't want to be like him. People will call me a poser. And Alex scares me."

When Maria and the girl came back, Megan and Travis ran to them. I ran close behind them. I couldn't carry the cup of hot water, and the unnamed girl carried my water for me. I got my ball, and she set it down by my backpack. I tried my hot chocolate, and it sucked ass. I gave it to Sofia and played.

I threw the ball with my right hand, and yelled "Ow! My thumb!"

"I really don't care about your thumb!" Travis yelled to me.

"Fuck you! Fuck you with something hard and sandpapery!"