This Is An S.O.S.

butt plugs.

Travis didn't go to prep again. I saw him go from where I stood in the line. Travis was finishing an orange. I was drinking orange juice, and we were all kicking the ball. Once, I went to get the ball while Travis was trying to catch it with his hands. I accidentally kicked his hand instead of the ball.

Science was cool and sucky at the same time. We got to choose our new seats. Higest grade in class chooses first. My grade was right behind Travis'. The wierdest thing was, he didn't sit by Jessica. All through class, he'd look back at us from his seat in the front.

At brunch, I just sat there and munched on my quaker oatmeal bites. Travis made a soup, and yeah. I was really bored. Today was one of those invisible days.

At lunch, we did the normal butts up game. I waited for Megan outside. She was kept in during her science class, so yeah. Drew waited with me at Megan's request.

Gym kind of sucked. Kathy was being the bitch she is and smacking me with the paddle thing. Sam told me that she's moving out of her house, which she rents. She pays less than we do for our apartment.

Not long after I got out of the locker room, the bell rang. I speed walked to get in front of Travis so I could hang out with him while I walk down the hill. "Alex." He said as I passed where Sofia waits. Sofia wasn't there because it was right after school.

I turned around and said "What" in a wierd tone.

"Hi." It got quiet. "You don't almost kill people in butts up anymore."

I thought for a second, then smiled "I don't"

"The last person you hit was Jake and that was like...... Two years ago"

I thought back to when I hit Jake in the face with the ball "He did kind of deserve that." It got all quet again. Travis started kicking the bushes that hurt. "Don't kick the bushes" I whined. "That's not nice."

"They called my mom fat." He said.

"My mom IS fat."

"Not your mom, my mom."

"My mom's creepy. She thinks I'm going out with Jake."

"WHAT!?"

"Yeah. Just because I pointed him out at open house." Another quiet moment. "Kathy doesn't know what a butt plug is. Its pretty obvious what you do with it. Yeah. My mom got one from her work in the porn industry."

"It would be funny if someone forgot to take one of those out. They'd get all constipated. That would hurt, actually."

"She thought it was a bunch of goop."

"You know who needs a butt plug? My dog." I started laughing.

"My dog needs one too, but for his mouth. He pukes a lot, and eats poop."

"Then wouldn't he need a muzzle?" it got quiet.