This Is An S.O.S.

another unnamed chapter.

Megan ditched Kirsten and I to go to the courts. Me and Kirsten were hoping to see Travis kiss his dad. The yard bitch who yells at us when we're playing butts up yelled at us to go inside the school.. We were yelling "you forgot to kiss your mommy" to people.

Kirsten and I bought food. I bought these things called clodhoppers. I thought they were yogurt covered with granola, but they weren't. They tasted like crap.

Drew, Megan, Kirsten and I just kind of talked and threw the ball around. I tried on the Hollister jacket that Kirsten's friend let her borrow. I would buy a jacket like that. The only thing I don't like about Hollister jackets is that they say Hollister, and I heard that they use real fur in some of their clothes. I don't really like that, I think I'm going to force my cousin to boycott Hollister.

Jacob and them came before Travis. Jacob kept calling Kathy a Nazi. Kathy was taking that completely offensive. She should have known that Jacob always jokes like that.

Travis came. He would just kind of look back at me every once in a while. I was just my usual ball catching self. Kirsten kept asking him if he kissed his daddy or not.everybody hates these two guys who just kind of join in butts up. They either almost hit people, or get in the way.

Brunch was wierd. Travis stole Megan's food. I ate food, I was ignored again. Yeah, I get glances and stuff, but I'm mostly invisible.

At lunch, I stood and talked with Jessica and Kathy. There was a school, and they were playing music. The first song was S.O.S. by Jonas Brothers, then they played Misery Buisiness. I told Kathy and Jessica how I don't like Paramore or Jonas Brothers. Kathy likes Paramore, and Jessica likes Jonas Brothers. We walked slowly to the gate where Jessica said she hates Travis. She said she just wants to punch him.

Travis would walk right next to me, and stay by me the whole time we played. The only time he was more than ten feet away was when I had to get the ball because it got stuck in the fence. Not long after I came back, the bell rang.

In gym, I found out that moving into Sam's house would make Conner my neighbor. My mom actually considered moving there. We made up tweak phrases and yeah. "We should get Kathy some magic mushrooms. They might make her stop hurting people" Conner got a funny look, then tweaked me.

As we walked to science, I was telling Jeneva about how my mom's only ticklish in one spot, her armpits. "Alex." Travis said from behind. I turned around and did a repeat of yesterday.

In class, jessica, Jeneva and I talked about stuff. It started out with my staple remover from the beginning of last year that I named Chompy. It turned to dogs, and if Jake eats poop. Then our parents.

After school, Sam and I talked about our parents. Travis joined in for a second. Joseph thought I said Sam was my stalker. Across the street, Light Alex caught up to Travis and I. I ran down to poke Hannah. Nikki was next to her. I ran back up the hill to Alex and Travis. Travis did a mock punch, and Alex did a no.