This Is An S.O.S.

Divine Intervention

I sat on the ground, working on the previous chapter of this story. It was my third time re-doing it because the SIM card in my Sidekick kept popping out. I finally gave up after the fourth time trying.

Megan came and kept asking if I was going to the courts. I was too busy writing. Rebecca came and looked like a transvestite prostitute. She was wearing a short skirt and a crapload of stripes. Crea started throwing stuff at me because I really wasn't listening to what they were talking about. They were talking about anime again.

Kirsten came and we went to the courts. All morning, I waited for Travis. He didn't come at all.

I wasn't ready for the bell to ring in math. We were taking this test. I stood up slowly and took my test to the teacher. As I got up, I noticed Travis at the door. On the way out, I had a tweaky conversation with Conner, then left.

During brunch, Travis stood behind me and acted like he wanted some of my Cheez-its. I hugged them to my chest. "I'm just kidding." He said.

After gym, we were talking about gay people again. Travis says he knows some gay people. "They're so nice to guys" he said

"Why?" Kathy asked.

"That is the stupidest question to ask" I said "why would a gay person be nice to guys? Because they're gay!"

The bell rang and we started to walk to class. "Heyy, its Rebecca" I said loudly when I saw her.

Jeneva started singing Rock And Roll All Night. Travis was listening. "Ooh, I know that song. It's on my toothbrush." They both started laughing.

"Tooth Tunes." Travis laughed.

The teacher came to let us in the room when the bell rang. Inside, I was having a conversation with Jeneva about what we were doing. Everyone was still getting situated. Travis turned around and started staring at me. I started freaking out at the staring. He kept that on for about two minutes.

All through class, Jeneva was on Myspace, on my Sidekick. I was listening to my iPod.

At lunch, Travis fell while touching the wall. I thought he might have sprained his ankle. Everyone was talking about this imaginary party they were having in New York. Travis was going to be the sniper who would kill Paris Hilton or Brittany Spears if they came. He wanted to invite Chris Daughtry........ Ew.

After school, I ran to the front. Travis and I walked quietly side-by-side. This guy yelled at us to move and started making these funny noises. He sped by on his scooter. "I thought that was Ronald" Travis said.

"Me too."

"I wonder if my dad brought his truck today. He has this sticer on the back that says something about being able to shoot terrorists."

"My dad drives a sissy-la-la car."

"Sissy-la-la? What kind of car?"

"One of those HHR things. And sometimes he drives my mom's Mustang."
♠ ♠ ♠
This might be my last update for at least a month. We don't have money to pay the phone bill, and I use my phone to write this.