This Is An S.O.S.

A Day Filled With Pokes.

That bastard didn't go to prep again. He's gonna get kicked out soon. You're only allowed to miss five days. He's missed three so far.

I put on Kirsten's thing that she was wearing. Someone burped which made us all laugh. Travis said something about being up all night. He ate candy, went to bed at three and woke up at eleven-thirty and couldn't go back to sleep.

"Travis wants to eat your boob juice" Jake said to me when I walked up to him, Kathy, and Travis after gym. I knew that was just Jake messing around. He always says stuff like that. I started poking Kathy. This started a poke wave. I poked either Brittany or Kathy. Brittany poked me and Travis. Travis poked Brittany and Jeneva. Jeneva poked Travis and Kathy... You get the point.

"I gut awesome sandwiches" Travis said.

"You lucky duck."I said."What's up your butt?" I asked Kirsten. She started laugh.

"What'd you say about my butt?"

"Whatever it is, it's sideways" we started laughing.

"Have you ever seen this movie, Stick It?" she asked whoever would hear "that's from that movie"

Kathy came and sat in front of me. We talked about Hollister clothes. "The only thing that keeps me from wearing Hollister is that it says 'Hollister' in big letters. It's stupid."

"Im wearing Hollister" Travis said.

"No, your wearing" Kathy looked at his tag. "Urban." Kathy and I went on talking about stuff. Every time I'd say something weird, Travis would give me this funny look.

At lunch, I sat at the court sort of by Travis. It was just me and him sitting there quietly. Megan has this laugh, a lugh that's distinguishable out of a large laughing crowd. I could hear her coming. She sat, and everything began. As soon as we started playing, people started getting hit in the head. When I got hit, everyone couldn't help but to laugh. When Travis got his last 't', he pulled his shirt halfway up his body. I thought he had a more feminine shape. By the time the bell rang, I'd gotten my fifth or sixth 't'.

After school, I walked slow. I walked to Rebecca who was standing with Nikki and poked her. "I'm doing this to pass time for the next three, four, five minutes." It wasn't really that long until Travis came. I gave Rebecca one last poke before walking away. Before I got to the steps, I poked Christian. At the crosswalk, I saw Lorna. "Lorna" I said wierd and poked her. We started bickering about something.

"Alex" Travis said.

"What" I snapped.

"Lorna" he said in the same tone as I said her name.

Across the srteet, we talked about the rapist. Travis thought I said the racist. "It would be funny if someone just fell and died right now"

"Yeah, like Mr. Dougherty." I said "he would be like walking up the hill from the train and just have a heart attack"

"Your mean" he said.

"Sorry, I just don't like the guy." Travis started to march ahead of us.

"Geez, Travis. Walk ahead of us, will ya?" Lorna said.

"Sorry, acting fat. I'm a fatass ya know? I have moobs." Lorna and I went on with our bickering while Travis got in his car.