This Is An S.O.S.

Dead Phone!

3/25/08
Tuesday

My phone wasn't working, my mom forgot to pay the bill. I sat with Crea, listening to my iPod. Megan came at almost the same time as Rebecca. I didn't really want to deal with her today, so I went with Megan. We the kicking game until she kicked the ball over thr fence. I told Megan I was leaving to poke Rebecca, but I was really waiting for Kirsten and to see Travis kiss his dad.

Travis went to prep as I was going there, I didnt get to see him kiss his dad. I poked Rebecca and waited for Kirsten. she came soon(thank God) and we went to the library so I could read a poem for English, while I was reading, she kept talking to me. I wasn't listening because I knew I had to finish reading.

At brunch, I finally gave Mr. Schulman his The Color Fred cd. "Do you still like Fred?" Travis asked from his desk.

"Yesss" I said "Until he shaves off his beard for good." Kathy started bitching about Kirsten who wasn't in the room yet. "why don't we all just act like hippies? Love each other and get stoned?" Everyone started laughing.

For gym, we had to sit on the bleachers I watched Travis just to see what he'd do. He went inside the equipment room, and the other student service watched me. Mr. Herscheberg sent them into the locker rooms while the vice principals talked to us.

Outside, Jeneva, Brittany, Travis, Kathy and I started poking each other. Travis wouldn't poke me or Kathy. I wouldn't poke him. Right before the bell rang, we had a discussion about moobs. Kathy wasn't understanding. "these are boobs." I pointed to my chest. "And thise are moobs. "I pointed to Travis' chest. The bell rang.

Outside the gate, I caught up to Travis and Connor. "Tweak." I said.

"Your mom."

"Your face." by the street, I saw Tyler. I had a feeling he was going to stalk me again.

"Hi, Alex.... and Travis?" he said.

"Yeah, and... Tyler?" Travis said back. Across the street, I started to speed walk, the 'trot'. Travis caught up to me.

"He's stalking me again" I loudly whispered. "I guess I'm going to have to take the other way home."

"Want me to get my shotgun and shoot him?" Travis acted like he was loadig a gun and firing it.

"Nahh...... STOP STALKING ME TYLER!!"

"Why not run?"

"I hate running."

"You're jogging now."

"I know." I stopped trotting.

"Do you have like... an F in P.E.?"

"No, i have a B."

"TRAVIS!" Ethan yelled from his car.

"WHAT'S UP YOUR BUTT, ETHAN!?" I yelled at him.

"You're very nice" Travis said.

"I know" I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm doing the dates while my phone doesnt work.

Today was an early day at school.