This Is An S.O.S.

Poke war again.

I noticed Travis from the line where Kirsten and I stood waiting. He wore a bright orange shirt, so yeah.

We walked backwards to the courts because I saw Travis staring at us. "You aren't doing a good job of stalking!" he yelled at us.

"We're not stalking you!" Kirsten yelled back. "You're stalking us!"

When we got there, Kirsten loved her food while I tried to figure out my phone number for Megan. "It's 3-7-3-oh wait. That's my cell." Travis and Megan started laughing.

"I don't know my house number either. It's like why?" Travis said. I just remembered my number, but Megan wouldn't listen to me because she was too busy talking to Travis.

After gym, Allison, Sam, Nicole and I played with Sam's ball and talked about The Whitest Kids U' Know. Jeneve all of a sudden walked over from being with Travis and poked me on the shoulder. I leaned forward to poke her back, but kept missing. We started to fight over Sam's ball. I threw it to Nicole who almost didn't catch it, then threw it back to me. "Alex." Travis said and held up his hands, telling me to throw the ball to him. I threw it.

Jeneva, Travis and I started with our poke war again. Jeneva poked me where it tickled, Travis poked me where it didn't. Every time Jeneva poked me, I would do this weird laugh. Sam started asking about it, making me feel self concious.

At brunch, Sam was being a bitch to Erin. I told her not to and that fighting was bad, but she wouldn't listen. The only person who wasn't ignoring me was Sam, so I decided to live with it.

At lunch, I chased Travis after he poked me. He said a bunch of obscenities while running. I guess me telling him I don't like to run means I'm slow.
♠ ♠ ♠
WEEEEE
PHONEEEE