This Is An S.O.S.

Go with me.

"Shabalaba ding-dong." Travis said while getting his backpack after the bell rang. I kept walking "Shabalaba ding-dong!" he yelled.

"No!" I said back.

"Yes!" Megan, Kathy and I walked together to our first classes. They decided to run to their classes, leaving me behind.

"JOSH!." I yelled. He came over and hugged me, then talked about how Sofia's dad threatened to kill her.

"Apox on you!" Travis yelled to Josh after I left him. At the quad, Nikki was between Travis and I. It was like a like. "Hey Alex!" he'd yell.

"What?" I'd say as I turned around.

"Apox on you!" I waved to Nikki.

"No!" we did that twice on the way to class.

I looked at Kathy's Emily The Strange book that she got from the school library. "Is that the awesome book?" Travis asked when he saw me looking at it.

"Nahh, this is Kathy's." He poked me on the shoulder. Everyone started fighting. Kirsten had the ball, and wasn't letting us use it because Jacob was mad at Teddy. Trddy said that Jacob's dad should rape him. I'm on Jacob's side with this.

In science, Jeneva, Jessica, and I talked about how we hoped Travis would fall while pushing Mr. Dougherty's car. My teacher looked really funny in his car. He was this huge guy in a little tiny car.

"I hope you all fall!" Travis yelled when we went to push the car while the teacher was in it.

"This is like Little Miss Sunshine" I said before the teacher had us run around to the front to move the car back. Mr. Patterson was making fun of Jessica because she's one of those really skinny people who don't have muscle.

After school, Travis kept getting interrupted by my friends. Megan caught up to us, so he wouldn't be alone. I was leavis from talking to Derek when Travis poked me in the side, making me do this wierd thing. "That's funny as hell" he laughed. I started getting scared because he might poke me again.

"It sucks to be me."

"Yeah, I'm not ticklish, so yeah. Where are you going to high school?" he asked.

"I dunno."

"Go to Saugus. That's where I'm going. Golden Valley sucks...... Monkey balls."

"Nahh. Golden Valley sucks Waylon's balls."

"It would be funny if someone cut off their" he took a moment to think of an appropriate word for penis"schlongger and put it on their head."

"That reminds me of this show I watch. It's called The Whitest Kids U' Know. This guy walks in his house, and his mom is all 'is that a blue whale dick on your head?' and his friend has a giraffe crotch on his face."

"The Whitest Kids U' Know? That sounds funny." I could see Travis' sister, so I kept my language PG. Even though that's how my language usually is. "Alright, bye." He said, then started messing with his sister.