This Is An S.O.S.

Awkward Silences and Notes.

Prep got let otu early because the computers are all down. It was me and Megan, the Drew, Crea then Travis came. From afar it looked like Travis was wearing an ugly, red cable knit sweater. His clothes absolutely didn't match. A long sleeve red shirt with khaki cargo shorts.

"You are the most random person I know" Drew said to Travis about his chioce of clothing.

Crea, Drew and Megan left to the student store. I gave Crea money to buy me a Rice Krispie Treat. As soon as they left, I turned on my ipod loud and didn't really play. When I'm alone, I feel wierd. Travis was in his court playing with Megan's ball.

Once, I hit the ball into his court, not wanting to because I'm actually really shy around certain people. I've never been alone with him, so I'm shy. He went over and I accidentally kicked him. It was just a little tap, but I felt bad about it.

When they came back, we stood around talking. I was still quiet because I was in music land. I get that when I listen to my ipod.

After P.E., Hannah told me that Becca was back. I freaked out because she's supposed to be in Reno. She moved there. In science I went up to a bunch of people I know yelling 'Becca's back'

Maria didn't know, so in History I wrote a note. After class, I gave it to Travis who's in her p.e. class. He touched my bad thumb, but it didn't hurt. His hands were cold. Like ice.