This Is An S.O.S.

Last day before spring break!

"I'm making it a point to hug everyone today." I said to Erin, then hugged her.

"Hey, everyone!" she yelled. "Alex is making a point to hug everyone today!" I really only wanted to see if Travis would go for it and hug me. He just started making fun of me.

At brunch, Travis started trying to tickle me again. I was poking him on the back, Kathy joined. Travis laughed. I made Kathy and Jessica listen to the Dinosaur Rap too.

Someone pulled the fire alarm while I was in gym. I was lucky that I was done dressing already. Nathan was pulling Travis' backpack and making hit hit people.

When the alarm went off, everyone was confused. The bell rang for class, and we left. The teachers yelled at us to come back in. Travis came up behind me and poked my sides. Mr. Suarez yelled at Sam and I to go to our numbers. I started bitching immediately.

While on the way to science, Travis kept trying to poke me. I would back up and put my hands in the way. He kept missing because of that. Instead, he'd be tickling my fingers.

In science, I would mutter stuff under my breath about how I wanted to kill the teacher. Travis left early. Jessica and I were talking about how we think Megan liked Travis now.

Outside of class, Megan ran past me to the front of the door to say hi to Travis. She didn't even think that I'd be walking with him since we hang out together. "Where's Travis?" she asked me.

"Left home early." Walking across the quad, she started to freak out because she thought she saw him. I've noticed, when some people like others, they hallucinate. Sam does it all the time. I prefer leaving my hallucinations for sleep.