This Is An S.O.S.

I wanted to keep it a secret from him.

I got to school really late, and had to finish math homework. They were smiley faces and I had to do the math, then draw on. Travis tried to hit me with the ball. I quit doing my homework because he kept hitting me.

"Did you give Megan my present?" he asked me.

"Nahh, sorry. I'll do it later." I didn't want to do it in front of him because I'll probably do it wrong. He sat down next to me. On the other side of me, meaning the side Megan's NOT on.

At lunch, Travis was being odd. He did stuff like ground swim. Drew did the Michael Jackson. When the bell rang, Travis started bugging me about poking Megan. While he got his backpack, I ran up to her and did it.

"That's from Travis."

"Alex!" Travis yelled from behind me. "Did you do it?"

"I think I did it wrong."

After gym, Travis was talking to that seventh grade girl. "Can I have a dollar?" he asked me.

"Nahh." I left to buy a water from the machine. When I walked back, I felt sort of bad. I thought I would only have one dollar in my pocket. "Okay. You can have a dollar if I have two in my pocket." I pulled out my money. "Oh crap. I think I have two dollars." I pulled a dollar out and gave it to him.

"Thanks, you're my best friend."

The bell rang. Jeneva ran to me and told me to protect her. I looked where she came from. Travis started running towards us and poked Jeneva. "This is gonna be going on until we're like... Nintey."

In science, the teacher picked on me. Jeneva and I were whispering. I don't really get why the teacher bugs me. He yelled at the guy in front of me. I'm scared that the teacher keeps looking my way for some reason.

After school, I just walked behind Travis. Around the gate, he turned around and waited for me. We walked behind Allison. "It sucks that you're moving to Kentucky." I really didn't want her to say that. I was trying to keep it a secret from Travis.

"Actually, I might not move to Kentucky. I just have to convince my mom to not move."

"If you moved, I would like... Cry."

"Me too." Travis said. Allison left. "Did you do the homework with the smiley faces?"

"Yeah. I did that yesterday."

"Can I copy it?" I opened my backpack and searched for it. I got out the paper and the other one that went with it.

"Here. It's really crumpled."

"Woah. This is more crumpled than mine." Travis started bugging Conner W. from my english class. He went to his car and left Travis and I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about not writing the last two days. I had major jetlag and went to bed as soon as I got home.

On Monday, I tried to throw the ball at Megan who moved and it hit Travis. My mom got fired from porn and I might be moving to Kentucky.

On Tuesday, Megan tried to make Travis skip prep. He couldn't. Jacob sat in my new seat and I yelled at him. Ethan didn't know how to use a Sidekick.