This Is An S.O.S.

I knew I should have done it.

I got to school very late today. Megan wanted to keep my ball because I came later than her. Drew gave me my cd which made me so excited. I couldn't wait to have Queen on my iPod. Travis came exactly when I put my backpack down. It was kind of funny.

We threw the ball around while waiting for Megan to finish copying my homework. Ronald came-ew- and we played with him. Travis talked about his Sega and how Jacob had it.

When the bell rang, Jacob took my ball. He wouldnt give it back. He would pass it back and forth between Drew, Richard, and Travis.

During brunch, I shared my food with Erin. It turns out that we know a few people who are going to Early College Highschool already. They got accepted without an interview.

I poked Megan on the spine while she was sitting on the desk where Travis was sitting. He pointed at me, while I pointed back. She would think it was him because he always pokes her. I poked Travis on the shoulder. He tried poking back, but I leaned back really far. He just poked me on the thigh.

At lunch, Travis didn't catch the ball that I trew to him. I told Megan not to leave me, but but she did. Travis can't be trusted. He does the same thing Jacob does. I got my first letter.

"You can do it, Alex!" Travis yelled at me while I was running my first lap of our run for gym.

After class, Travis and Ethan were bugging me about money. Travis asked for a dollar even though he had one in his hand, and I pulled a dollar out of my pocket because I was thirsty.

"Hey best buddy!" travis exclaimed "what's up?" he held out his arms to me for a hug. I just kind of stared at him because I thought he wanted my money. He hugged Jeneva instead. I felt completely stupid.

In science, I would show people my art and say "isn't it beautiful?" travis came by and I did it to him.

"Why am I not there?" he asked.

"I don't have any pictures of you." Jeneva and I talked about how it would be funny if I did do him for my art.

After class, Travis waited for me. I was putting my stuff away in my backpack. "You're slow." Was the forst thing he said. Jeneva and Jessica caught up to us, so I started walking faster. I feel ignored when they're around.

Jeneva had left by the time I started talking to Kirsten. I kept apologizing about Kathy because she was being a complete bitch for no reason.

"Guess what." Travis said after I left Kirsten.

"What?"

"I'm bored."

"Me too. I think it's going to rain."

"I do too. It's the clouds." He made a wierd hand movement.

"Yeah. When I'm bored and it's cloudy, I look outside my window, the clouds go that way. " I moved my hands towards my left. Travis got held up by someone again. I talked to Sofia until he poked me.
"I match today." Travis said. "I barely ever match."

"I barely would ever match, but that's why I wear jeans. They match everything."

"One time, I sagged my pants to see how far I could go without it being noticible with my clothes. I got it all the way to my ankles. I had to do it in the bathroom, just in case my dad comes in and is all 'is that what you do these days?'"

"Cool." Alex came and was talking about something in spanish. We didn't really get what he said.

"Back." Travis said to his sister who was sitting in the front seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sporry I couldn't really write this week. I've been really busy.