This Is An S.O.S.

Richard.

Travis came not too long after Drew. I was in the middle of copying Megan's crossword puzzle. "I almost hit you." Travis would say every time he tried to hit me with the ball. He hit me a few times, and I would yell at him playfully.

At brunch, we played the pass-it-on game. I really didn't want to sit next to Kathy because she has a tendency to hit people really hard. Erin sat in the gap that separated Kathy and I.

On the way to gym, Travis walked up behind me. I looked back, then started walking faster. "I'm not going to poke you." He said, then poked me on the shoulder.

In science, Travis asked me "Do you like midgets?" I thought for a second, and shrugged. He repeated his question to Jeneva who shruged also. "Midgets are awesome."

At lunch, I kept having to get the ball. At least I didn't get any letters. I really wasn't paying attention because I was talking with Sam. All of a sudden, Travis was yelling at Richard. "What's going on?" I asked.

"You gotta leave." Travis said.

Richard yelled a nice "Make me!" Sam followed me into the shade.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Megan.

"Well," She whispered back, "Richard hit Jacob in the back really hard. Travis got mad, and now he's kicking Richard out of the group." This was kind of ironic. Earlier, Megan was telling me about how everyone's leaving one-by-one. Soon it's going to be Megan, Travis, Drew, Jacob, Jake, and maybe me.

Drew got Richard to leave. Travis went and sat down to cool off. "Hey, Alex." Jake said loudly. I looked at him. "You be Richard, and I'll be Travis." I nodded "LEAVE!"

"NO!"

"Hey, Travis! I'm you, and she's Richard!... LEAVE!'

"MAKE ME!" we continued the game of butts up. After lunch, while I was walking to class, Travis ran by and poked me.

I hurried after school, just in case Travis ditched me, which he did. Ashley caught up to me. "So, How's life?" she asked me.

"Wonderful. Except that that guy over there in the gray" I pointed to Travis" Ditched me. I think I should yell at him..... DITCH ME TRAVIS, WILL YA!?" he turned around.

"Bye." Ashley went to her car. Travis walked back up the hill to me.

"When I was in english, doing silent reading, I was thinking. What if Richard's in a gang? He could come to my house and shoot my family to mess with me."

"Well, maybe he doesn't know where you live."

"He does. When we were in elementary school, we were good friends and I invited him over one day."

"Oh." Travis' sister walked over to us with a little black chihuahua(sp?) that had a bron spot on it's face.

"I kicked someone out of our group today." Travis told her.

"Who?"

"Richard. It's awesome as balls."

"Is that the one who thought I was the boy?"

"No. That's Ronald."