This Is An S.O.S.

Hollister.

I got to school at about eight in the morning. Rebecca had to take me to school because my mom was stuck in traffic. Megan and I went to the courts and started to play go fish. As we finished our first game, Drew came. Megan wanted it to seem like we were playing to make Drew laugh at us. Shortly after, Travis came. He sat down and ate some apples with caramel.

Jacob didn't come. It feels kind of weird not hearing Jacob's annoying voice. "Hi." Travis said while we all walked to our classes.

"Hi."

I had Megan sit in my seat just in case Jacob was just late for school. I shared my food with her. Around the end of brunch, Travis picked up my almost empty can of Jones Soda. "Can I have some?" I just looked at him. He took a drink and put it back. Travis' shirt kind of looked like it came from a Hollister, but didn't say 'Hollister' or have that little bird thing anywhere.

At lunch, Travis didn't think it was hot at all. It felt about nintey degrees. Every little bit, Travis would do something weird. He walked wierd, he made wierd movements. It was kind of funny. Sam and I we yelling obvious things at people, like "You dropped that." Or "Your shoe's not on."

Sam yelled "You dropped your pocket" at Jessica, who started looking around on the ground.

Travis took my ball on the way to class. No matter what, he wouldn't give it back.

While we were taking our softball test, I watched Travis. He was standing by the gate and talking to the other student service. Since he was kind of watching our class, I thought to bug him. Vance wouldn't leave me alone. Kathy yelled at him for me, but he wouldn't listen.

When we finished, Sam and I went to hang out with Jeneva. We would write on stuff. I wrote 'bob' and 'Ray Toro' on my right thigh.

When Travis found us, Conner kept saying "My kitchen is bitchin'" I made Sam all mad at Travis by throwing this pen at her.

On the way to science, Vance bugged me more. I told Travis about how he followed me all the way home. He did that thing where you make a fist and hit your palm with it over and over. "Why do you do that about every guy she talks about?" Sam asked. Travis got quiet "Do you like her or something?"

After school, Sam got to me fast. We walked up behind Travis and yelled stuff to get him to turn around. "Don't think I forgot. I want my ball back." We followed him to his locker, where he gave me my ball.

"When I was eight, I had a Pikachu toy." Travis said. "I accisentally washed it, and now it says 'fuck you'." Sam laughed.

"You know what's scary?" I asked. "Me wearing Hollister. I have a picture of it." I got out my phone and showed it to Sam.

"I wanna see." Sam passed the phone to Travis. "The light sucks in it." He gave me my phone back."

"What kind of dog do you have?" Sam asked me.

"Well, Waylon is part chihuahua and little yappy thing."