This Is An S.O.S.

hopefully this is more descriptive.

I got Megan to wait for Travis. When he gets to school, I just know it's him it's kind of weird. Maybe it's the sillhouette of his dad driving the car.

We walked and got sandwiches from Ralph. Today was the first day of state testing, and the school gives out free sandwiches. Ralph asked me if I wanted one, then threw it. I had Crea's Arizona tea in my right hand, I barely caught it with my left.

On the way to the courts, Megan, Travis, and i talked about Jones Soda. They both wanted me to bring them one. I only have one per day. We walked around the courts while eating our sandwiches. I noticed the faint scent of Axe radiating off of Travis. He wears it right. Not so much that you can smell it from a mile away. I shared my Arizona with them. It tasted like gum, and Travis tried to steal it.

"My dad's co worker guy gave me a bunch of comic books yesterday." Travis said. Megan kept asking him what kind, even though he didn't know. Then he told us about a youtube video that makes fun of Yu-Gi-Oh. The guy says 'puberty power'

At brunch, everyone took my soda and Charleston Chews. I got completely bored because Travis wouldn't pass Erin's shoe to me. Mr. Pardi yelled at Jacob for messing with her. It was kind of funny.

Later that night, I was talking to my friend, Laura. "I wish I could read minds sometimes." I said.

"Why?"

"Well, I could get into Megan's head and see who exactly she likes, and if Travis likes me or not. I wanna ask him out, but I'm shy."