This Is An S.O.S.

One dollar.

Megan waved to me as I pulled up in the school parking lot. Mary, Britney, and Travis turned around and started waving. "Nice fro!" Megan yelled as I got out.

"Nice car." Travis told me. "Can I have it?"

"Nahh. We're selling it soon anyway."

"I'll steal it. Your car is so cool." We went to the lunch line. Megan gave Travis a dollar, and he used it to wipe it on me, then say "Paper cut." I dialed my friend Laura's number, then handed the phone to Travis.

"Talk to her."

"Who."

"It"s my friend, Laura. I wanna scare the crap out of her." He shook his head.

At brunch, Travis sat in my seat. Everyone was talking about potentially kicking Kathy out of the group. Erin brought this girl, Tatyana into the group. She didn't have anyone to hang out with. Travis got up to throw his trash away. I walked over to take his seat, and Jacob put his hand in the seat.

I yelled at Jacob. Travis came up behind me and was pulling my hood and poking me in the back. He finally just sat on the desk and scooted over.

At lunch, I gave Travis a dollar to buy a brisk. Jacob, Drew, and Jake came and waited. We went to the courts. When I made the ball go up to the track, I'd try to make it fall on someone's head. I got it on Jake's leg and Drew somewhere.

In science, I would bug Travis when he got markers or colored pencils. "After school, I'll wait for you." I got confused, and gave him a funny look. "To get your ball back."

"Oh. Well, I have Mr. Schulman last and he likes to keep us in." Sure enough, Travis was waiting right outside the class. "Heyy... Hi Sam."

While walking down the hill, Jacob and Travis started tickling me. Jacob was getting a ride with Travis. Sam and I talked about stuff.