This Is An S.O.S.

'I never get cold!'..... Heh... Yeah, riight.

Megan and I were going to the student store. At the lunch area, we saw Travis talking to someone. We talked to him and stuff. "Why are you here so early?" Megan asked.

"Prep."

"I'm wearing pink today!" I said and pointed to my shirt. He looked at my shirt and nodded.

"Well,i gotta go to the line... Bye!" Megan and I left Travis behind to talk to that girl. After we bought our stuff, we left to the court. With Travis. We bought the girl who was watching our stuff a croissant and Travis was hugging it for warmth.

I hung out at their court because none of my friends were here yet. We talked about random stuff, then I freaked out because of my bagel, it got cold. "Heyyyyy," I said "Aren't you supposed to be in prep?"

"I ditched." Me and Crea were talking about how Travis doesn't ditch prep. I was proven wrong.

We played some kickball when my shoe came untied. Travis was walking around the court, playing a game called turtle. The ball came to me and I acted like I was going to throw it at him. He ducked and I threw it about three feet away.

After school, me and Travis walked down the hill together, this time we talked. "It's so fuckin' cold out here. I should have worn my regular clothes." we just had p.e.

"Why didn't you?"

"I didn't wanna waste time dressing because I have to wash these anyway."

"I don't wear my clothes home. It doesn't matter anyway, I'm the fastest girl."We walked silently "I hate walking home. There are a bunch of people who live by me, and they could give me a ride but I don't know them. A gust of wind blew.

"Shit!" he yelled "Why does it have to be so cold!"

"Because the wind's blowing."

"Why!"

"Because the wind's an asshole!"

"WHY!"

"Why not!?" I crossed the street to the big dirt thing. I ran to the end of the big dirt thing and slid down the hill. I crossed the street right in front of Travis' car. He was staring at me. I started listening to my ipod, and had been for a minute when his car passed again and he was still staring at me.