This Is An S.O.S.

Irish/Scottish

Travis got there as I finished copying Megan's homework. Sam and I were being wierd and acting emo. I sat next to Travis, and Sam sat next to me. "We're going to be emo."

"Why would you do that, lassie?" he said in a fake Irish accent.

"You scare me." Jacob walked over, leaned down to Travis and started talking.

"My mom said you can come to the beach tomorrow, so ask your dad as soon as you get in your car." Jacob left.

"No!" I yelled. "You can't go to the beach tomorrow. I'm going to the beach!"

On the way to class, they took my ball again. Jacob passed it to Travis who wouldn't give it back.

I felt ignored during brunch. Nobody would answer my questions, or swarm me because I had a Kit Kat bar.

Travis didn't even talk to me while we ran. He usually tries to encourage me. Hannah borrowed my jacket. I was talking to her, and jumped. Jeneva was about ten feet away, and Jessica was right next to me. In science, all I got was a poke. I think he could be on his period.

"You can't have any." Travis said to me after Sam left. He was talking about his ice cream.

"I don't like chocolate. I like vanilla."

"What if it's vanilla and chocolate swirl?"

"Then I'd want some.... I think I'm going to go swimming this weekend."

"I'm going swimming tomorrow."

"No! You can't go swimming tomorrow. I am." He poked me "Gahh!"

"Heh. I can annoy you."

"I can't annoy you" I whined.

"I am immune to being annoyed. I've known Jacob for five years."

"True." He walked behind me.

"See you on Monday. Bye."

"Bye." I half whispered. On the way home, I told my mom I wanted to go to the beach. I don't really like the beach because every time we go, it's cold.

And I get sand up my crotch.