This Is An S.O.S.

Jealousy.

Megan wanted to go to the courts. I wanted to stay. I never get to see Crea and them anymore. She bugged me so much, that I gave in and left with her. When Travis came, we ran to see him. He was going to Prep and couldn't stay with us.

At brunch, I sat to Megan's right, and Travis sat on my right side. "Switch." She told me as soon as Travis sat. I switched without thinking.

"Why?"

"He tickles you."

"I don't really care if he tickles me. He hasn't done it in a while." When Mary got here, she had to sit next to me. I was getting smushed. It was making me kind of jealous. It's really hard to make me jealous. All you have to do is be with the guy I happen to like, and be all over him while I'm present. When you're apart, I'm okay. Travis tried to tickle me a few times.

At lunch, they tried making me get the ball while I was on time out. Jacob tickled me. He doesn't make it tickle as much. He's messing with the wrong spot.

Megan did the thing where she has to sit next to Travis. If it's like she says, that she wants to spend as much time with him as she can, then why can't anyone be sitting next to him, and why can't anyone else talk to him when she's around? That's completely stupid. I'm thinking about tottally telling Travis everything.

"Where's Travis?" that was the first thing I heard from Megan. I pointed behind me. "I thought you walked together."

"We only walk down the hill together."

"Travis!" she yelled behind us. I walked up to the ice cream thing and bought and ice cream. Travis ran up behind us.

"I would be high pitched right now if it weren't for this." Megan looked at him funny. "I almost got kicked in the cajones." I was laughing. Everytime I tried to say something back, Megan would interrupt me.

"Hi." I said as soon as Megan left.

"No." Light Alex was behind us. We walked down the hill while eating our ice creams.