This Is An S.O.S.

Today, and earlier this week.

I decided to leave when Sam got there. Megan left earlier with Mary, and Travis was there at the same time as Sam. We walked to a Brisk machine. Sam was buying a Brisk, and I was just buying a water.

"Brisk is better." Travis walked by and poked me. Sam and I caught up to him. "I brought f-you Pikachu."

"COOL!" After Travis showed his F-you Pikachu to everyone, we sat and talked about shows we watched. "I like Johnny Bravo."

"That's so cool!" Travis exclaimed. "I like how he never gets the girl." Later, we started talking about Spongebob. "My dad is the only adult I know who likes Spongebob."

"F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me. N is for anywhere and any time at all down here in the deep blue sea!" Travis and I sang the FUN song together. "F is for FIRE that burns down the whole town! U's for uranium... Bombs. N is for no serve III'VE HEARD- Plankton." Travis is actually an okay singer. I didn't think he could sing at all.

Brunch was kind of boring. We were bugging Travis about how Mary's 'I love Chris Brown' binder was on his desk.

After gym, I took Kevin's dollar that he was waving in my face, and gave it to Travis. He wanted Kevin's dollar, so I gave it to him. Kevin told on us. We didn't get in trouble because Kevin was waving it at us anyway.

In science, the teacher ignored us as much as possible. To get him to notice us, Jeneva and I did weird things, like hitch hiking. Travis kept looking back at us while he was waiting for the teacher to go to him.

After class, Jesica told Travis about what we were doing. He thought it was cool. Erin got hit in the face with the ball. Jake threw it the wrong way.

"Megan told me to wait for you." Travis told me.

"Oh yeah. I forgot." I said. "Do you like Megan."

"No." We walked quietly. "Did you just say Jamaica!?" I looked up from my phone.

"No." We walked quietly some more.

"Jamaican people talk funny."

"Yeah. They do.... I wanna be Canadian. They say about weird... Aboot." Travis laughed.

"I wanna get a big group of people, and have them stand in a circle, then fall. And for no reason!"

"I saw that in a music video once. These people were dancing, and everyone fell except for these two people."

"It sucks that you're moving." Travis sounded like he really meant it.

"Yeah, but next summer, I'm moving back. I'l live with Rebecca or Kirsten or someone." Travis got in his car.

On Thursday, I got it out of Megan that she likes Travis.